Harshal Patel in IPL 2022

zen

The most reliable Indian medium pacer in IPL 2022?  

5 members have voted

1. 1. Is it Harshal?

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 05/31/2022 at 04:00 AM

It appears as if Harshal keeps getting better. Can bowl tight lines, with pace when needed, and uses bounce too, along w/ being a thinking bowler. 

Since he is so good at the death, he puts up his hand to do the difficult task. 

Much like any bowler, he can go for runs on a bad day, but he is usually bankable. 

Is he the most reliable Indian medium pacer in IPL 2022?

1 minute ago, Ankit_sharma03 said:

Abhi to surface grip bhi nhin hone shuru hue , once it happens in latter part of IPL then he ll pick even more wkts 

If Umran performs consistently, Ind can have diverse attack with Umran, Harshal, and may be a left arm pacers (Would like to see someone like Yash Dayal in this IPL). 

Just now, zen said:

If Umran performs consistently, Ind can have diverse attack with Umran, Harshal, and may be a left arm pacers (Would like to see someone like Yash Dayal in this IPL). 

Yup umran will be a great addition, we already have a diverse attack ...hopefully umran n kuldeep come good 

Left arm- i still have hoped on Nattu and lets see how arshdeep performs this season 

1 minute ago, Ankit_sharma03 said:

Yup umran will be a great addition, we already have a diverse attack ...hopefully umran n kuldeep come good 

Left arm- i still have hoped on Nattu and lets see how arshdeep performs this season 

Nattu is good but lacks pace. But still better if performing.

Arshdeep would like to see more of him as teams would have evaluated him by now. 

Yash Dayal, I m interested because I read somewhere that he is planning to touch 150 (but could be hype as well)

12 minutes ago, Clarke said:

spinners banned ? over rate will be murdered. 

I hate spinners unless they are wristies and are quality ofcourse. Like bishnoi I see potential there. Or if the spin bowler is good enough to be a spinner and can bat like jaddu. 

You can slide in Washy there somewhere. That will be our Lone spinner. 

One thing i really admire about him is his improvement - added dipping slower one, gained a bit more pace(few yrs back he was around 125), his control over yorker has vastly improved , in domestic started even opening batting sometimes 

Wont be surprised if he gets purple cap again this yr and the kind of fragile batting lineup RCB has he will get more chances with bat

32 minutes ago, Ankit_sharma03 said:

One thing i really admire about him is his improvement - added dipping slower one, gained a bit more pace(few yrs back he was around 125), his control over yorker has vastly improved , in domestic started even opening batting sometimes 

Wont be surprised if he gets purple cap again this yr and the kind of fragile batting lineup RCB has he will get more chances with bat

We have some nice bowling all rounder options now for tests too. 

Thakur

Shankar your favourite 

Harshal

Chahar 

Pretty good imo. 

Chahar and thakur can be useful in sena conditions as a combo. We dont need a spinner in n.z and s.africa. only need one in Australia and England. That's it. 

27 minutes ago, Jay said:

Thakur

Shankar your favourite 

Harshal

Chahar 

Pretty good imo. 

Chahar and thakur can be useful in sena conditions as a combo. We dont need a spinner in n.z and s.africa. only need one in Australia and England. That's it. 

shankar batting has decline like Nair after getting dropped, u cnt comeback in team unless u perform that applies for him to 

5 hours ago, Ankit_sharma03 said:

A fit Nattu is a very good option for T20WC in Aus. But need to have a very good IPL. Saw a good last over in last match with 2-3 pin point yorkers.  Captain should use his 3 overs from 13 overs onwards and ask him to fire those yorkers as many as possible .

3 minutes ago, prudent_kreeda said:

A fit Nattu is a very good option for T20WC in Aus. But need to have a very good IPL. Saw a good last over in last match with 2-3 pin point yorkers.  Captain should use his 3 overs from 13 overs onwards and ask him to fire those yorkers as many as possible .

he shud get better as he bowls more overs , hopefully by the end of the IPL he comes back to his best or even close 

1 hour ago, Jay said:

Thakur

Shankar your favourite 

Harshal

Chahar 

Pretty good imo. 

Chahar has  poor fitness record. Harshal do not think will play test , That type of bowling will not suit test match bowling. Shardul has knack of picking 1-2 wickets in Sena  which is useful .Again need to be fitter for a bowler.

On 3/31/2022 at 6:33 PM, prudent_kreeda said:

Arshdeep is bowling faster and better.