If CSK wins today, they will be unstoppable.

maniac

No jinxing. Pure cricket acumen at play.

CSK currently sits at 9 with 4 points

only Punjab, KKR and DC are ahead with one extra win

A couple more wins and CSK will be sitting at 6 all of a sudden.

Then you have only RR, RCB to overtake.

A team that has Samson as its captain and a team captained by a South African with Kohli in it. Do the math. Use the cricket acumen.

Then in knockout stages you have to contend with Williamson whose knockouts record is legendary only thanks to our heroes.

Gujarat is the team to beat but their momentum will run out eventually.

Count CSk out at your own peril. 

Todays game has high stakes and this is a virtual dry run for the CSk juggernaut.

Cricket acumen says a little tough.

100% believe in the script acumen :)

Edited by maniac

7 minutes ago, maniac said:

Then you have only RR, RCB to overtake.

A team that has Samson as its captain and a team captained by a South African with Kohli in it. Do the math. Use the cricket acumen.

my comman sense says the form Jos butler is in he ll win them few more games on his own n thats what they need to go ahead

Then their is hetymer n samson who even if win 1-2 games on their own (and they will, samson may be inconsistent but on his day he is runaway matchwinner) wud be enough icing on the cake that butler has already made . 

1 minute ago, Ankit_sharma03 said:

my comman sense says the form Jos butler is in he ll win them few more games on his own n thats what they need to go ahead

Then their is hetymer n samson who even if win 1-2 games on their own (and they will, samson may be inconsistent but on his day he is runaway matchwinner) wud be enough icing on the cake that butler has already made . 

also pitches are getting dry now so a lot of wkts are loading in for Yuzi 

15 minutes ago, Ankit_sharma03 said:

but thala has a lot of points to cover in points table 

running through spinners will happen max1-2 games (enought for RR not CSK)

Bhai double posting check kara lo. Doesn’t bother me but just FYI. Happening a lot