Jump to content
Texan

Most Worthless Player of IPL 2022

Who is the most worthless player of IPL 2022?  

33 members have voted

  1. 1. Who is the most worthless player of IPL 2022?

    • Rohit Sharma
    • Virat Kohli
    • Ishan Kishan
    • Kieron Pollard
    • Kane Williamson
    • Ravindra Jadeja
    • Shahrukh Khan
    • Mayank Agarwal
      0
    • Mohammed Siraj
      0
    • Varun Chakravarthy
    • Venkatesh Iyer
      0

This poll is closed to new votes

  • Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 05/30/2022 at 03:00 PM

Recommended Posts

20 minutes ago, Throwaib_Chuckter said:

Ageed, internationals are where he seems to bring out a different bag of tricks.

 

I'll be the devil's and say Kane-iya is adept at being a sly passenger in the IPL while laughing all the way to the bank.

 

Chuckte Raho

TC 

 

You sound like he wantedly does that lol  He is not exactly great international T20 player either.  Your performance determines your next year auction. Look what happened to IPL legend Warner. They just dumped him like yesterday garbage.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

11 minutes ago, vvvslaxman said:

 

You sound like he wantedly does that lol  He is not exactly great international T20 player either.  Your performance determines your next year auction. Look what happened to IPL legend Warner. They just dumped him like yesterday garbage.

It's not like he intentionally does it, but I think some players are able to lift their game for internationals. Not sure if Kane fits that definition though. This is particularly the case with Aussies. Look how bad Cummins, Hazlewood have bowled in IPL and when they play the World T20, they will be totally different beasts.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

14 hours ago, Adamant said:

I think Williamson is amongst the worst t20 players bcoz he contributes negatively in 3 out of 5 matches. 

Only a handful of his innings in t20s can be called excellent. 

that's true for virtually all orthodox players in T20s. any tuk-tuk 30(25) can be termed a negative performance.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

9 hours ago, Texan said:

It's not like he intentionally does it, but I think some players are able to lift their game for internationals. Not sure if Kane fits that definition though. This is particularly the case with Aussies. Look how bad Cummins, Hazlewood have bowled in IPL and when they play the World T20, they will be totally different beasts.

 

How many such innings he has played for his country? Not many when you compare with Kohli and other guys.  In World T20 apart from a couple of cameos lot of his innings were sub 100 strike rate innings.  Kane's strike rate in world T20 is 113.  In terms of T20 skill he is far far inferior to Kohli.  Certain pitches suit certain batsman on a given day.  It probably was the case. Even in IPL he had one great season unlike Warner who had several good seasons. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

10 minutes ago, Majestic said:

Venkatesh Iyer, KKR's biggest flop this season.

Definitely just one good knock. Otherwise just couldn't get going. He should have been used in the middle order from the get go as he had recent success there in VIjay Hazare and with Indian side.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Posted (edited)
13 minutes ago, vvvslaxman said:

Definitely just one good knock. Otherwise just couldn't get going. He should have been used in the middle order from the get go as he had recent success there in VIjay Hazare and with Indian side.

He didn't do well there also in the chances he got. Also, rest of the KKR middle order is fixed with Iyer, Rana, Russell and Rinku, all contributed well . They struggled big time mostly with both their openers and that lack of proper death over bowler.

Edited by Majestic
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Just now, Majestic said:

He didn't do well there also in the chances he got. Also, rest of the KKR middle order is fixed with Iyer, Rana, Russell and Rinku, all contributed well . They struggled big time mostly with both their openers and that death over bowler.

 

I think they opened with him first then pushed to middle again to open. SHould have been in the middle from the get go. Lost rythm totally. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

There is a good chance that none of the teams that any of these candidates represents makes it to the playoffs. If none of them make it, then we can end the poll early before the playoffs.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, Vk1 said:

if I am the coach, I would never ever pick players like Padikkal.. he is probably the most selfish cricketers  among young batsmen.. he is becoming the next Pandey

 

He started showing aggression moment he was replaced by Jaiswal lol  Until then he was tuk tukking. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Posted (edited)
15 hours ago, Vk1 said:

if I am the coach, I would never ever pick players like Padikkal.. he is probably the most selfish cricketers  among young batsmen.. he is becoming the next Pandey

Very bad mindset as a batsman, he's no format player as of now

Edited by Suhaan
Link to comment
Share on other sites

16 hours ago, BacktoCricaddict said:

And we know this, how?  Sounds conspiratorial. 

Believing his rather convenient injury is real is the actual conspiracy. CSK and Jaddu probably decided mutually to cook up the reason to end each other's misery. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites



×
×
  • Create New...