Mukesh Chaudhary reminds me of a young Jimmy Anderson.

The way he is making the ball talk and at at decent Zip of 135-142, he could be one for the future.

Reminds me of Jimmy Anderson.

didn’t want this to be in IPL forum so opening in cricket talk for future discussion.

Has the highest wickets in PP this year.

Much better then Bhuvi for sure.

Edited by maniac
3 hours ago, maniac said:

The way he is making the ball talk and at at decent Zip of 135-142, he could be one for the future.

Reminds me of Jimmy Anderson.

didn’t want this to be in IPL forum so opening in cricket talk for future discussion.

Has the highest wickets in PP this year.

Much better then Bhuvi for sure.

Yes, impressive so far

Strategy no. 469

Hype up 90% of all upcoming young players so that you can say - "See I told ya" once one of them actually achieves something. 

Classic Maniac.

@maniac hypes up 90% of upcoming talents, so he gets nearly 5-10% right, the rest 10% are hyped up by @Ankit_sharma03 so he never gets anything right.

Ankit needs to learn from maniac, increase his sample size, then maybe even he will be right once in a while. 

Edited by Adamant
30 minutes ago, Adamant said:

Strategy no. 469

Hype up 90% of all upcoming young players so that you can say - "See I told ya" once one of them actually achieves something. 

Classic Maniac.

@maniac hypes up 90% of upcoming talents, so he gets nearly 5-10% right, the rest 10% are hyped up by @Ankit_sharma03 so he never gets anything right.

Ankit needs to learn from maniac, increase his sample size, then maybe even he will be right once in a while. 

Koi dikkat hai,kya?

4 hours ago, Adamant said:

Strategy no. 469

Classic Maniac.

What kohli thinks - Sab youngsters fuddu hai

What kohli fans thinks- Sab youngster fuddu hai (tere jaisa ek bhakt tha jisne do saal mere se ladai ki thi ki KL rahul men talent hi nhin hai)

When youngsters perform- Duniya fuddu hai 

3 hours ago, Suhaan said:

Yeh kab hua

Yaar tum itne chidchidey kyo ho?

I am exactly the opposite of chidchidha. 

I am just saying that when you have two ids on a forum, atleast have some different views so that it's not blatantly obvious that ek hi banda dono chala raha. 

57 minutes ago, Ankit_sharma03 said:

What kohli thinks - Sab youngsters fuddu hai

What kohli fans thinks- Sab youngster fuddu hai (tere jaisa ek bhakt tha jisne do saal mere se ladai ki thi ki KL rahul men talent hi nhin hai)

When youngsters perform- Duniya fuddu hai 

I am defending you bro, I am saying you are always wrong bcoz you don't create as many threads about youngsters as Maniac does, maybe if you also up your game then once in a blue moon your prediction will also come true. 

Edited by Adamant
9 minutes ago, Adamant said:

I am exactly the opposite of chidchidha. 

I am just saying that when you have two ids on a forum, atleast have some different views so that it's not blatantly obvious that ek hi banda dono chala raha. 

You are so clueless here, don't need multiple ids to add my opinions here Neither do i stress myself to do what you said

And @maniac
posts are mostly in good humour and inoffensive

11 minutes ago, Adamant said:

I am defending you bro, I am saying you are always wrong bcoz you don't create as many threads about youngsters as Maniac does, maybe if you also up your game then once in a blue moon your prediction will also come true. 

look anyone who creates a thread or hypes a player or whatever anyone wants to call it .........beilives in a player be it me , manic or Phaast bowling gang 

Player failing or not shud be left alone coz no one is a failure till their careers are over. I have rated the ones i beilived in n wud do same...........aise thode na har kisi ko kr du 

5 hours ago, Adamant said:

Strategy no. 469

Someone has to take the mantle right. We live in a world with wrong numbers who put down young Indian talent and hype foreign talent only with the intent of needling emotions or with intent to go against the grain just to irritate people.

Just trying to maintain equilibrium.

53 minutes ago, Suhaan said:

You are so clueless here, don't need multiple ids to add my opinions here Neither do i stress myself to do what you said

And @maniac
posts are mostly in good humour and inoffensive

Bro, I was joking, dunno why you took so much offense. 

You have to be completely clueless to take my opinions seriously.