Jump to content
Ankit_sharma03

Intruder who ran towards Virat Kohli at eden garden and the Policemen reaction

Recommended Posts

1 minute ago, rkt.india said:

Kohli is an Indian all time great. There is no dispute about it 

Ya Indian great sure. I would put atleast 6 to 7 Indian batsmen above him from India alone. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Just now, Jay said:

Yea ATG choker. Sure. His average is now 49. Soon 46 I reckon. Pujara level player. 

Correction his avg is 50 

 

Choker is a stupid word - no one player wins or looses a game. If you still wanna live in that logic well he was our highest scorer in 2013 CT which we won, played a crucial knock in Wc 2011 Final which we won, was our best player in 3 t20 Wc 

sehwag has 49 avg in test , he is an ATG and kohi hasnt retired...........form niche jaati hai to upar bhi aayegi

cook avg 45 ATG 

 

pujara ka ghanat level ?? Pujara doesnt even play 2 formats where kohli has avg of 50+ 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Posted (edited)
11 minutes ago, Ankit_sharma03 said:

Correction his avg is 50 

 

Choker is a stupid word - no one player wins or looses a game. If you still wanna live in that logic well he was our highest scorer in 2013 CT which we won, played a crucial knock in Wc 2011 Final which we won, was our best player in 3 t20 Wc 

sehwag has 49 avg in test , he is an ATG and kohi hasnt retired...........form niche jaati hai to upar bhi aayegi

cook avg 45 ATG 

 

pujara ka ghanat level ?? Pujara doesnt even play 2 formats where kohli has avg of 50+ 

He is finished dude. What form? He is a corpse. In all formats. He ruined indias chances to win in 2019. Can never be forgived for his stupid selections. 

He dint play a crucial knock in 2011. Gambir did. 

 

As captain he was a failure. 

He Is an indian great but not ATG. Even then there are atleast 7 8 batsmen better than him. 

 

And really comparing an opener to a MO batsman? And opener with 49 shits on a Mo with 49 average. 

Although Sehwag was very poor in England an s.africa. so not a complete player. 

 

Edited by Jay
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Posted (edited)
6 minutes ago, Jay said:

He is finished dude. What form? He is a corpse. In all formats. He ruined indias chances to win in 2019. Can never be forgived for his stupid selections. 

He dint play a crucial knock in 2011. Gambir did. 

 

rukk jaaa ayega wapis , tum bhi yahi ho hum bhi yahi hai 

 

Quote

As captain he was a failure. 

He Is an indian great but not ATG. Even then there are atleast 7 8 batsmen better than him. 

 

so was tendulkar n lara 

ofcourse a batsman who has had avg of 50+ in all 3 formats is an ATG............it aint a joke 

 

Quote

And really comparing an opener to a MO batsman? And opener with 49 shits on a Mo with 49 average. 

Although Sehwag was very poor in England an s.africa. so not a complete player. 

 

kohli avg is 50 and 2nd his career isnt over yet, 

sehwag didnt play in this bowling friendly era EITHER 

Edited by Ankit_sharma03
Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, Ankit_sharma03 said:

Correction his avg is 50 

 

Choker is a stupid word - no one player wins or looses a game. If you still wanna live in that logic well he was our highest scorer in 2013 CT which we won, played a crucial knock in Wc 2011 Final which we won, was our best player in 3 t20 Wc 

sehwag has 49 avg in test , he is an ATG and kohi hasnt retired...........form niche jaati hai to upar bhi aayegi

cook avg 45 ATG 

 

pujara ka ghanat level ?? Pujara doesnt even play 2 formats where kohli has avg of 50+ 

Payment aa jaegi ek tareek ko. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

6 hours ago, Ankit_sharma03 said:

 

rukk jaaa ayega wapis , tum bhi yahi ho hum bhi yahi hai 

 

 

so was tendulkar n lara 

ofcourse a batsman who has had avg of 50+ in all 3 formats is an ATG............it aint a joke 

 

kohli avg is 50 and 2nd his career isnt over yet, 

sehwag didnt play in this bowling friendly era EITHER 

Sehwag dint have any good bowling support either. Current india has goat Asian pace attack from 2015 to now. 

Kohli still did nothing apart from one series win away vs Aussies. Rahane won the main BG series with smith and Warner. 

Also vs england it's 2-1. 

Because of bad calls we lost winnable series vs england before and even s.africa. 

 

Kohli's career is OVER. Finished. Forget him. 

 

Out of all big 4 players kohli is the worst. He failed vs swing far too many times. Tendulkar dint fail. 

 

Sehwag was an opener and new ball always swings. You csnt compare shewu to kohli. Prime Sehwag is way better than kohli in Asia. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 minutes ago, Jay said:

Sehwag dint have any good bowling support either. Current india has goat Asian pace attack from 2015 to now. 

 

how does that affect ur scoring ?

 

2 minutes ago, Jay said:

Kohli still did nothing apart from one series win away vs Aussies. Rahane won the main BG series with smith and Warner. 

 

Since when does one player scoring wins u series ?? 

Reality is-  When he was scoring at heavy rate others didnt do anything ??

 

2 minutes ago, Jay said:

Also vs england it's 2-1. 

Because of bad calls we lost winnable series vs england before and even s.africa. 

 

ur questioning is batting status and giving captaincy record :facepalm:

 

2 minutes ago, Jay said:

Kohli's career is OVER. Finished. Forget him. 

 

:giggle: ill laugh at it again n next time bigger one 

 

2 minutes ago, Jay said:

 

Out of all big 4 players kohli is the worst. He failed vs swing far too many times. Tendulkar dint fail. 

 

tendulkar never got out to swing ??

 

2 minutes ago, Jay said:

Sehwag was an opener and new ball always swings. You csnt compare shewu to kohli. Prime Sehwag is way better than kohli in Asia. 

Kohli was always better outside India 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 minutes ago, Ankit_sharma03 said:

 

how does that affect ur scoring ?

 

 

Since when does one player scoring wins u series ?? 

Reality is-  When he was scoring at heavy rate others didnt do anything ??

 

 

ur questioning is batting status and giving captaincy record :facepalm:

 

 

:giggle: ill laugh at it again n next time bigger one 

 

 

tendulkar never got out to swing ??

 

Kohli was always better outside India 

Tendulkar has a better record vs swingm. much better. It's a joke to compare this buffoon to tenda. 

I dont even like tendu btw. 

 

Laugh now. Cry later. You will be crying later. Don't worry. 

Kohli is finished. Washed up has been.

 

When he was scoring lol. Yea when he scored he made sure to pick players who would make him look good. Deserving players never got picked. 

 

So bowling attack never affects scoring lmao?

You don't get nore rest if your bowling attack runs through opponents. Less fatigue. Teams lose when they are fatigued.

Link to comment
Share on other sites



×
×
  • Create New...