BJP suspends Nupur Sharma and Naveen Jindal

coffee_rules

12 minutes ago, MultiB48 said:

This is the soft underbelly of muslims in india, when the left and secular parties crack down on them then there is no one to protect or raise voice in their favor,rakshak becoming bhakshak .Like usa using muslims as their foot soldiers in afghanistan against ussr and but later on invading afghanistan .

The fact that this crackdown & laathicharge happened in a Muslim stronghold in Mallapuram makes it quite significant. 

Commies taking a note from ultra legend Islamic scholar XI Jinping himself. 

2 hours ago, EnterTheVoid said:

Good to see the UP police take a firm stand on rioters.

Protesting is fine. 

But rioting, arson, vandalism of property etc. Sorry, this type of behaviour just cannot be tolerated. Respect law and order.

why do stupids have to come on the street. register protest in writing.

3 hours ago, EnterTheVoid said:

Good to see the UP police take a firm stand on rioters.

Protesting is fine. 

But rioting, arson, vandalism of property etc. Sorry, this type of behaviour just cannot be tolerated. Respect law and order.

Nupur's actual comments are a non-issue....she just said what is already accepted by the Muslims but her manner was not right according to Tarek Fateh, I tend to agree with him.. bolded part is the issue.

Listen from 13mins

Edited by randomGuy

33 minutes ago, MultiB48 said:

Muslims would be feeling quite vulnerable  .Congress had even forced sterilization on them at the behest of IMF and World Bank.

Congress is a very ruthless party.  Neither judiciary nor media has had balls in the past to stand up against them. 

19 hours ago, ravishingravi said:

Well what I admire about Chinese is the clarity of thought. Ruthless inhumane but absolutely clear. They don't want any of this non sense in their place. They don't want to discuss. They don't want to argue. They don't want to understand this phenomena. They don't care about reforming it. 

They just straight moved to decision to shut it down. Genius lies in simplicity. Some horrific stories coming out of concentration camp. But if there are better examples of how to normalize the dessert cult, I would like to see such use cases. 

There was a time when we would say that Indian Muslims are different. And I still believe they are. But that delta is diminishing fast. Need strong Muslim moderate reformers. Need to crush mullahs. 

@Mariyam Sorry for harsh language. But I feel its a ticking time bomb and if we don't address the problem straight, we are heading for trouble. Imagine if we had Sati, Child Marriage and Dowry as a prevalent practice and so called secularist, leftist and Hindutvadis were trying to justify this as important for their feelings and belief system. Triple Talaq was no brainer and it took so called right wing hindutva BJP govt to push it through. Moderates need to take this up. 

2 hours ago, Gollum said:

Horror visuals from Bengal, but they voted for this. Enjoy. 

Nupur will not live for more than 5 years even with state security, will meet the same fate as Kamlesh Tiwari. 

If this happens, the consequences would be far reaching for Muslim community. I can see many of them will be on firing line. 

On 6/13/2022 at 3:18 PM, ravishingravi said:

@Mariyam Sorry for harsh language. But I feel its a ticking time bomb and if we don't address the problem straight, we are heading for trouble. Imagine if we had Sati, Child Marriage and Dowry as a prevalent practice and so called secularist, leftist and Hindutvadis were trying to justify this as important for their feelings and belief system. Triple Talaq was no brainer and it took so called right wing hindutva BJP govt to push it through. Moderates need to take this up. 

The :(( was for your use of 'desert cult'. I'm not the whining type. But YOU using these words to describe what are essentially your countrymen/women got to me.

The whole 'desert cult' , 'peaceful' ,'ROPers' jibe by anyone else I'd laugh off.

Anyways, lets not kid ourselves. The case against the TTT was filed and funded and litigated by tons of Muslims before BJP was a mainstream party. My mother was one of those who worked on the documentation of allied cases: in a class action suit. We are talking about late 80s when Teezab was still running at Sterling.

The Bill that the BJP pushed (to criminalise what is essentially a civil contract) was on the backs of the Supreme Court Ruling.