BJP suspends Nupur Sharma and Naveen Jindal

coffee_rules

52 minutes ago, ash said:

Lol Typical Savarkar somersault. Fact is India cannot handle economic pressure and sanctions from the west and Middle East.

Life of RW NRI and BJP spokesperson is same. Spread hatred but hide behind anonymous accounts to safeguard livelihood. :hysterical:

Kuch bhi same nahin. BJP spokie anonymous nahin hain. Her name and now her address is publicly  available for your peaceful friendly neighborhood Jihadi to rape and behead her. 

7 minutes ago, coffee_rules said:

Kuch bhi same nahin. BJP spokie anonymous nahin hain. Her name and now her address is publicly  available for your peaceful friendly neighborhood Jihadi to rape and behead her. 

Fact is RW Fanatics cannot spread their hatred ideology without hiding behind anonymity. If they do it, they will be discarded and thrown out  by everyone.

Example, you are very vocal here about Christian missionaries right? Please open up the topic in your office lunch table tomorrow with your bosses. Or tell them your statement about Jihadi rape like above and see if you would still have your job :hysterical: 

This is not about BJP or any party.  People should curb their hopes on what's possible & what's not.  India is no China.  XI Jinping can declare Islam a mental disease in his speech in Xinjiang...  Barring a few NYT articles nobody can say anything to him.  Arabs ki g*** na maar le Chinese. 

Indian domestic policy will always be driven from foreign pressure due to democracy.  Party has never mattered.  In the end everyone is same.  Congress would have done the same barring maybe IG she had the ball* to take on West. 

5 minutes ago, ash said:

Fact is RW Fanatics cannot spread their hatred ideology without hiding behind anonymity. If they do it, they will be discarded and thrown out  by everyone.

Example, you are very vocal here about Christian missionaries right? Please open up the topic in your office lunch table tomorrow with your bosses. Or tell them your statement about Jihadi rape like above and see if you would still have your job :hysterical: 

This OP is not about me. Why do you bring RW and NRI in every debate? Of course I will not able to express honest opinions in public, cause I have a brain . Have you gone around spreading your Brahmin /UC hate in public? 

On subject, hurting religious sentiment law is only for Hindus. See MPs showing off their hatred for Hindus openly

FUfMYdZUEAI7bdo?format=jpg&name=small
DMK spokesman has his job even after threatening genocide

FUWJyLCVsAAh21E?format=jpg&name=900x900

3 minutes ago, coffee_rules said:

Have you gone around spreading your Brahmin /UC hate in public? 

I can confidently say whatever I have posted here in Public without hiding behind anonymity. There is not “hatred” there, I have backed my statement with news articles, NCRB crime statistics against SC/ST ( 52660 cases in 2020 ) etc.  Atheism is widespread around the world, my statements can maybe start a debate, not riots. 

2 minutes ago, ash said:

I can confidently say whatever I have posted here in Public without hiding behind anonymity. There is not “hatred” there, I have backed my statement with news articles, NCRB crime statistics against SC/ST ( 52660 cases in 2020 ) etc.  Atheism is widespread around the world, my statements can maybe start a debate, not riots. 

Quoting from theWire, Caravan, NDTV is not fair&balanced biased. Do you profess the ideas of genocide of Brahmins in public since you buy a lot of books of that bastard EVR?

17 minutes ago, randomGuy said:

Ministers keep talking about 100% ethanol fuel replacing petrol, I believe technology already exists and is being used extensively in Brazil etc.

if you want to kill off your only habitable planet faster than go ahead and use ethanol.Brazil is clearing the whole of its Amazon forests  to plant sugarcane to produce ethanol which is worse than fpssil fuels for climate change.