Predict the winner, finalist, and semi finalist of T20 WC

Winner

South Africa

Runners Up

Australia

Semi Finalist

England

India

South Africa looks scary good unless they choke. Great batsmen who can hit at will and are also not hacks. Excellent pace attack for Australia..all-rounders  and good spin options. Only issue is all the quota selection

Winner - India 

Runner up- Nz

Semi - Aus, SA ( i wudnt count pakistan out of semi final race)

The more i see butler in captain the more i feel unka KLPD hone wala hai

Conditions applied- If Rohit or Hardik captains the side, if not ghar wapsi hogi 

Edited by Ankit_sharma03

T20 is a lottery format, but in Australia usually the good teams come out on top because of the truer conditions and larger boundaries. 

Winner - Australia ( I just don't see them  losing a knockout game on home soil) 

Runners up - England

Semi finalists - India and South Africa

we will perform better than we did last year (beat two of Pak/SAF/WI) but we will just be overpowered by Aus/Eng in the semi final. 

9 hours ago, Ankit_sharma03 said:

Winner - India 

Runner up- Nz

Semi - Aus, SA ( i wudnt count pakistan out of semi final race)

The more i see butler in captain the more i feel unka KLPD hone wala hai

Conditions applied- If Rohit or Hardik captains the side, if not ghar wapsi hogi 

Now Rohit is the captain

16 minutes ago, Ankit_sharma03 said:

ill rather have a non performing captain who knows how to win tournaments then performing one who doesnt know how to win tournaments 

yes he has been a dud in t20 Wcs but Ab captain hai to khilana padega , Australian wkts suit him best

For me a good captain is worth 2 players 

And those two players are Rahane and Pujara.

Sorry, couldn't resist. It was hyperbole of hyoerboles. Most decisions are made by TM beforehand. Captain can lead from the dugout. He is always involved in decision making regardless of if he is playing or not.

Edited by Chakdephatte
9 hours ago, Chakdephatte said:

And those two players are Rahane and Pujara.

Sorry, couldn't resist. It was hyperbole of hyoerboles. Most decisions are made by TM beforehand. Captain can lead from the dugout. He is always involved in decision making regardless of if he is playing or not.

sitting in dugout cant lead u to make instinctive calls , their is no better place to read the game then being in middle 

U can make all strategies u want in dressing room n dugout but remember opposition will also come with it and then u need to counter it at that right spot and t20 doesn't even allow u much time. 

10 hours ago, Ankit_sharma03 said:

sitting in dugout cant lead u to make instinctive calls , their is no better place to read the game then being in middle 

U can make all strategies u want in dressing room n dugout but remember opposition will also come with it and then u need to counter it at that right spot and t20 doesn't even allow u much time. 

Analytics. Maybe india is behind on that front even though we have one of the best tech hubs in the world

But England are potent with their analytics for the loi game. 

Just now, fatality said:

You can see who started. yesterday i accepted his warning and said if you dnt do this to this other mouth breathing moron I will not stop. I will make this forum a living hell for him. you ban me you ban my ip i will come back with millions more. This is just the start of it

Not pointing out anyone. You two are spamming every thread.