My aim is to win Asia Cup, T20 World Cup 2022 for India, ready to do anything for the team: Virat Kohli

sage

32 minutes ago, vvvslaxman said:

Ready to do anything = Cross batted slog and getting bowled.

When Bumrah was the captain he unnecessarily riled up Bairstow and made sure he batted like a man possessed.  He is clearly hurting us with his mere presence.

Andheri raato main sunsaan raho par team India ki bajaane ko..

Ek k@mina nikalta hai

Jise log behen ka kehte hai.

Jise log behen ka kehte hai.

1 hour ago, vvvslaxman said:

When Bumrah was the captain he unnecessarily riled up Bairstow and made sure he batted like a man possessed.  He is clearly hurting us with his mere presence.

This fellow is toxic and needs to go. Ruined whatever little momentum we had built up in his absence. We are back to weakling team level now. 

2 hours ago, vvvslaxman said:

And in his press conference unnecessarily brought up that he called me, he didn't thing right in the mid of tournament.

What riled me most was his comment about no one called me except Dhoni.  Wasn't he implying none of his current teammates include Rohit etc. called him and thus trying to create an issue in the middle of a tournament?

Then his tweet 'many people but alone in the room'. Again casting aspersion on his teammates.  

An individual cannot be bigger than a sport.  

Why are people making his dismissal into a big deal. Has no batsman got out playing cross batted swipe.  He will be just fine in Australia.Unlike many morons who are in the team, this guy can handle Australian pitches.

How the hell is he a problem to the team. Is he not allowed to express his thoughts.Moronic BCCI and Ganguly thought Indian team was loaded with talent.