Will Bangladesh ever be good at cricket?

sage

On 8/6/2022 at 5:22 AM, squarecut said:

What did I tell in my earlier post. Bangladeshis are not capable of introspection. They start attacking those who point our their deficiencies. Why bring out India ? India has won cricket world cup multiple times, and gold medals in Asian games, Commonwealth games, Olympics etc multiple times. Indians are not cut out for sports, but Bangladeshis are incapable of competing at sports.

I see indian kids long dangly with improper diet slow weak movers struggling in the rinks in the pools down the slopes out on the fields in summer even on toboggans in winter freaking everywhere. It's got to do with exposure more than anything else. If they eat right and train there should be no problem. In case if Bangladesh they do have some stature problem that compounds all the same issues indians also have.

On 11/21/2022 at 12:05 PM, Vilander said:

I see indian kids long dangly with improper diet slow weak movers struggling in the rinks in the pools down the slopes out on the fields in summer even on toboggans in winter freaking everywhere. It's got to do with exposure more than anything else. If they eat right and train there should be no problem. In case if Bangladesh they do have some stature problem that compounds all the same issues indians also have.

Diet is a major factor...  Indians Pakistani Bangladeshis are mostly protein deficient since tender age.  Poverty & eating habits are also major reasons. 

Bengalis being shorter is more to do with their genetics but NE people despite being smaller in stature are most athletic people in entire subcontinent.