Will Bangladesh ever be good at cricket?

sage

7 minutes ago, Frustrated said:

Your missed the inverted commas in 'than'.   If inverted commas are used, there is no need to capitalise the letter.  But I get your point.  

This is a stable rule in our written language: Whenever you begin a sentence capitalize the first letter of the first word. This includes capitalizing the first word or a direct quotation when it's a full sentence, even if it appears within another sentence.

But I get your point.

12 minutes ago, badmash said:

This is a stable rule in our written language: Whenever you begin a sentence capitalize the first letter of the first word. This includes capitalizing the first word or a direct quotation when it's a full sentence, even if it appears within another sentence.

But I get your point.

This rule does not apply here.    I had not written the sentence in English..  Phir se read karle.  -   'than' hota hai.  Kya ye English hai?:cantstop:  ye to urdu hai....LOL.   But I get your point.  

Edited by Frustrated
13 minutes ago, Frustrated said:

This rule does not apply here.    I had not written the sentence in English..  Phir se read karle.  -   'than' hota hai.  Kya ye English hai?:cantstop:  ye to urdu hai....LOL.   But I get your point.  

Acha I thought the rule was to not capitalize the letter in quotes as per you :hysterical:

ab to poori bhasha hi baldal di 

But I get your point.

5 minutes ago, Frustrated said:

Kripaya thik se padha kareein.  Urdu/Hindi ke rules English se alag hote hai.  :cantstop:   Happy that U got my point.   

‘U’ nahi, ‘you’ hota hay, aur aapnay likha to English letters mein hay na :hysterical: aur rules lagao Hindi hay :hysterical:

But I get your point.

12 hours ago, Gollum said:

What did I tell you folks? They may be toygers against others but know how to beat us. We can't play their spinners, we can't bowl to their lower order. 

It's not just BD lower order.  All lower orders.  It's because they don't make plans based on simple data.

Only Bumrah and Siraj have any success bowling short .

But they all bowl short with pace on and they end up disappearing everywhere.

Need good/hard lengths with variations or Yorkers. 

52 minutes ago, the don said:

Btw people who say that they only rested the two main bowlers must realize that without the two main bowlers even India lost to Westindies. 
Would india compete as well without Bumrah and Kuldeep as srl and bang have done ?

Well, India had the privilege of thrashing the best cricketing team in history, in their own den without presence of Bumrah, Shami, Ishant, Umesh, Kohli, Rohit etc.

While that cricketing team was literally playing with their best XI. Still got outplayed by us.

Before that win, people were used to apply Asterix on 2018 victory, now those people are too ashamed to talk about their lack of knowledge.

Edited by singhvivek141