Vikram Vedha Hindi

rkt.india

• Most people have seen the Hindi dubbed version so dont expect great excitement around it
  • Hrithik accent was not needed
  • Comparison will be made for hrithik character vs Sethupathi and hrithik looks meh here 
  • Cost is high again but not 300 , still i doubt it ll be a theatrical success...............rest its a very unpredictable time 
  • It wont be bad film since its directed by same directors and both saif and hrithik are good actors , infact it ll be a same film like jersey was . Will feel much better then dubbed one coz hindi dubbing of most films are awful to say the least 

5 hours ago, Stan AF said:

I wish both our 90s fellows Hrithik & Saif Ali Khan the best!!. :two_thumbs_up:

The original Tamil film is a contemporary classic with damn fine performances. Hope this film emulates the same and looking forward to hearing BGM.

Correction: Hrithik's debut vehicle was in the year 2000.

I always wanted to ask YOU, what are your views on the movie Vikram?

And your opinion of the performances of Vijay and Fahaad Faazil in particular. 

4 hours ago, coffee_rules said:

had thought Hritik plays Madhavan. Incidentally, I only watched VV on a dubbed Hindi version.

Yuck.. can’t stand Saif. Can watch pigs with lipstick on doing slapstick stuff instead. Tried watching Bunty Aur Babli 2 for about 10 mins. He’s past sell-by date.

Yes, Casting of Saif is questionable. 

1 hour ago, Mariyam said:

Vijay Setupathi was good. Faazil was passable. It was all about Kamal.

4 hours ago, coffee_rules said:

had thought Hritik plays Madhavan. Incidentally, I only watched VV on a dubbed Hindi version.

Yuck.. can’t stand Saif. Can watch pigs with lipstick on doing slapstick stuff instead. Tried watching Bunty Aur Babli 2 for about 10 mins. He’s past sell-by date.

Saif is a damn fine actor....he hasnt just done slapstick. Watch being cyrus or omkara , he was also damn good in sacred games. Even tanhaji he was damn good.  None of his contemporaries can pull off roles to that he has 

I dont think their were better actors in that age group for these roles with that commerical value. Always go to saif in that age group if the character has shades. 

Initially aamir was suppose to do one role , thank god he didnt. Ajay, akshay , salman dont put any effort in any role and Srk wont do this . 

They wudnt have gone with gen next either incase of shahid. 

Past his sell date ?? Hahaha actor hai cricketer nahin.....their is no expiry dates of actors. Expiry date sirf stardom ki hoti hai jo waise bhi uski itni thi nahin. 

31 minutes ago, Ankit_sharma03 said:

Saif is a damn fine actor....he hasnt just done slapstick. Watch being cyrus or omkara , he was also damn good in sacred games. Even tanhaji he was damn good.  None of his contemporaries can pull off roles to that he has 

I dont think their were better actors in that age group for these roles with that commerical value. Always go to saif in that age group if the character has shades. 

Initially aamir was suppose to do one role , thank god he didnt. Ajay, akshay , salman dont put any effort in any role and Srk wont do this . 

Past his sell date ?? Hahaha actor hai cricketer nahin.....their is no expiry dates of actors. Expiry date sirf stardom ki hoti hai jo waise bhi uski itni thi nahin. 

Past movies. See him now, he looks jaded and can only do Char roles like NAwazuddin. 

9 hours ago, coffee_rules said:

Past movies. See him now, he looks jaded and can only do Char roles like NAwazuddin. 

it depends on a film, cant do much when its crap like in case of bunty babli...............only n only akshay kumar can make that kind of cringe bearable no one else 

how is tanhaji past ??? its a 2 yr back film

Acting koi reflex thodi na hai jo age ke saath jaati hai 

4 hours ago, Mariyam said:

I know KNPH was 2000, but for all purposes he is 90s !!

Vikram was purely made for fans with a lot of mass moments. Especially for Tamil folks.

I have seen fahadh only in this film. He was good enough acting wise, but as a role it could have been written better. VJS has done so many good performances from his debut in pizza (2012) but off late he is being given stereotypical villain roles that are essentially dimming his caliber.

check out soodhu kavvum, nkpk. pannaiyarum padminiyum and last but not least the original vikram vedha.

2 hours ago, Ankit_sharma03 said:

Actually I liked Saif more than Hrithik in this trailer

Not sure why Hrithik is smiling all the time. He's a good actor too but tends to have difficulty switching roles. Here it reminds me of Super 30

4 minutes ago, Lord said:

Actually I liked Saif more than Hrithik in this trailer

Same here

4 minutes ago, Lord said:

Not sure why Hrithik is smiling all the time. He's a good actor too but tends to have difficulty switching roles. Here it reminds me of Super 30

Hrithik has shown the bottom layer of character in his eyes so early. Whereas vijay sethupathi peeled it of slowly slowly 

17 minutes ago, Stan AF said:

I know KNPH was 2000, but for all purposes bothe is 90s !!

Vikram was purely made for fans with a lot of mass moments. Especially for Tamil folks.

I have seen fahadh only in this film. He was good enough acting wise, but as a role it could have been written better. VJS has done so many good performances from his debut in pizza (2012) but off late he is being given stereotypical villain roles that are essentially dimming his caliber.

check out soodhu kavvum, nkpk. pannaiyarum padminiyum and last but not least the original vikram vedha.

Both vijay and fahad character were under written ,it was a kamal hassan film where they just were supporting. Despite having nothing kuch to do they still were very very good in their parts.

U forgot to mention vijay two best roles super deluxe and 96