Horses for courses : Drop Kohli from T20s and play Hooda/Pant

Number

1 hour ago, SRT100 said:

Where are all the Kohli fanboy clowns???

These bitches need an arse kicking.

Another Kohli failure.

We should keep tally of his failures for the next 6 T20I in India. So far he is 1/1 strike rate of failing.

Clown Kohli also had the worst strike rate of any batsmen in yesterday's match for any player that batted.

:hysterical:

I realized some time back that we just don't have the combination and the team to win this wc, back to front there's something uninspiring about the whole group.  I will take whatever positives we can get from the campaign in that case. unless the tournament is a toss based lottery like the last wc which this one won't be.

Sad thing is as things stand we actually do need Kohli to stand up and contribute, sky/Hooda/Samson/dk etc wont do jack when the heat is on. 

15 minutes ago, the don said:

Yaar deepak hooda ko dekh k kis selector nay socha tha that he will score in Australia?

Should have payed me for selection, id have selected Gill.

Just give some time if he can score in England and Irealand surely he can do better in Australia . Not to mention that he is very good spinner and better than axar . It's not a bad idea to try against minnnows at opening as we need left handed pant in middle order 

14 hours ago, Arvind32 said:

Just give some time if he can score in England and Irealand surely he can do better in Australia . Not to mention that he is very good spinner and better than axar . It's not a bad idea to try against minnnows at opening as we need left handed pant in middle order 

Hooda is not an international levell cricketer. 

Also, his major problem is bounce, considering how the pitches have been in this world cup, playing him was definitely a foolish move

10 hours ago, Adamant said:

Hooda is not an international levell cricketer. 

Also, his major problem is bounce, considering how the pitches have been in this world cup, playing him was definitely a foolish move

He is still a better batsman than Axar. Tbh, better than Jadeja who was the original pick. Irrespective of conditions.