Dravid Hatao Andolan

Sean Bradley

I fear Matty Wade is going to be our next coach. First it was Shastri the guy I was not a fan of in my childhood and then Dravid who I never rated as a cricketer till about 2003-2004 when I felt he became a genuine match winner. Have seen him play a lot of Misbah type selfish knocks after the top order gets out back in the day with 0 intent. Based on the people I was not a fan of becoming coaches it is a possibility.

13 hours ago, AuxiliA said:

By that logic it is the talent that is losing now. Not Dravid. 

In under 19 Talent was coming through the ranks and Dravid had to polish them, groom them, there's not much pressure there. No one's watching you. Its like a sculptor doing his job in peace in a closed room.

Come the big boys. You have to pick the talent which is already ready for the World. Everyone is watching you. You are like a commander in charge in battle field. There is no room for error.world cups and big titles are in line. 

Dravid is not meant for the latter.

Edited by Sean Bradley
1 hour ago, Sean Bradley said:

In under 19 Talent was coming through the ranks and Dravid had to polish them, groom them, there's not much pressure there. No one's watching you. Its like a sculptor doing his job in peace in a closed room.

Come the big boys. You have to pick the talent which is already ready for the World. Everyone is watching you. You are like a commander in charge in battle field. There is no room for error.world cups and big titles are in line. 

Dravid is not meant for the latter.

Dravid is not fir for anything tbh. Boring coach. Boring personality. Boring batsman. Boring selections. Trundler loving fodder. 

Great batsman but **** at everything else.