Sean Bradley

Babar Rizwan Partnership | Credit where Dew

7 minutes ago, Sean Bradley said:

No we will replace them with Gujarat Titans openers. Btw who opens for Goojaraat Thai Tuns? 

Crying or chest thumping or living on past laurels or attacking other teams won’t make Ind openers world beaters  (5 for 3)… Ind should bring in Gill esp. considering the form that he is in 

Edited by zen
3 minutes ago, zen said:

Crying or chest thumping or living on last laurels won’t make Ind openers world beaters … Ind should bring in Gill esp. considering the form that he is in 

Not only Gill, we can add Shaw, Kishan, The RCB guy Patidar etc in the team and pack the team with youngsters. But unfortunately BCCI and the selectors does not think alike. 

Let me reiterate, our problem is bowling and not batting. 

9 minutes ago, Sean Bradley said:

Not only Gill, we can add Shaw, Kishan, The RCB guy Patidar etc in the team and pack the team with youngsters. But unfortunately BCCI and the selectors does not think alike. 

Let me reiterate, our problem is bowling and not batting. 

Bowling is not necessarily a problem too if correct players are picked 

If they are able to give quick 50 runs partnership..they are doing the job..in terms of results..10 wkts win or 6 wkts win..both are wins..

if you are not able able to do that job in knock out matches or tougher conditions/bowling line ups..it wont help much..

This applies to any team..including India..

However one should appreciate them taking till the end

Edited by Need4Speed
10 hours ago, putrevus said:

Very well done. You need batsmen at top who can bat all 20 overs.

Rohit needs to balance fast starts with big scores too. Indian batting is fine. It is the bowling Bhuvi and Harshal need be to chucked out .

I would rather chuck out bhuvi and chahal..can't bat cant field and can't even bowl.. atleast with harshal you get a 8th wicket or 9th batsman..who can be useful...