India vs SA, 1st T20I (N), Thiruvananthapuram

vvvslaxman

1 minute ago, coffee_rules said:

Great partnership, Kela got all the abuse, but held one end and ensured the win, somebody from SA top order should have played anchor like him

His "strike-rate-is-overrated" approach works under some conditions.  Good job of taking advantage of that and providing some solidity.  But, in better conditions, he needs to attack in the PP from the get-go.

5 minutes ago, BacktoCricaddict said:

His "strike-rate-is-overrated" approach works under some conditions.  Good job of taking advantage of that and providing some solidity.  But, in better conditions, he needs to attack in the PP from the get-go.

Yeah, but today one of top3 had to bat through like that as the batting in PP was tough. Nobody could dominate the bowler in the PP. . SA Markram should have done that. I like such pitches where bowlers are key

2 hours ago, Need4Speed said:

now teh real problem starts for bowling..tat they cant finish lower order\tail easily..

as expected..they couldnt finish their tail..we wud be very much struggling if SKY didnt change the momentum..if they cant address the bowling woes..you wont reach taht far in T20 WC...today's victory need to be enjoyed..however we dont need to forget we will not get this level of swing in Australia..

I always prefer Ravi Bishnoi against lower order\tail..as our phaast bowlers arent good enough to finish them

6 minutes ago, BacktoCricaddict said:

Hes showed much better intent in last few matches, though not much runs ro show. Today he played as per situation, we could have easily been 4 down in PP. 

My issue with him is choking under pressure, which he needs to fix this WC 

3 minutes ago, coffee_rules said:

Yeah, but today one of top3 had to bat through like that as the batting in PP was tough. Nobody could dominate the bowler in the PP. . SA Markram should have done that. I like such pitches where bowlers are key

It's not as if he was solid. Could have got out anytime. Lucky more than good innings