Indian-origin California family kidnapped at gunpoint found dead

coffee_rules

49 minutes ago, Khota said:

They caught the guy, Jesus Salgado. He was in prison for a similar crime of kidnapping but not killing. This time he killed folks. Sick SOB who can kill an 8-month-old baby.

Assuming that he is the guy who committed the crime, it appears that he is totally deranged.  If I am reading correctly, in the first case, he was fired by the owners (Indian origin) of a truck company and kidnapped them..  Following his release, he came back and kidnapped another similar family (truck company owners).  Case of mistaken identity?  Or just general hatred against a specific demographic?  Regardless, like you said, all the deaths are sad and completely unnecessary, but an 8-month old baby .... how could anyone????? 

35 minutes ago, BacktoCricaddict said:

Assuming that he is the guy who committed the crime, it appears that he is totally deranged.  If I am reading correctly, in the first case, he was fired by the owners (Indian origin) of a truck company and kidnapped them..  Following his release, he came back and kidnapped another similar family (truck company owners).  Case of mistaken identity?  Or just general hatred against a specific demographic?  Regardless, like you said, all the deaths are sad and completely unnecessary, but an 8-month old baby .... how could anyone????? 

It very well could be a hate crime against brown folks. I really don't have an answer for that.

Sorry, but from what I have seen and read Central and South Americans are the most brutal people in the world.

Guessing from the perpetrators name he was from this region. That's how he was able to massacre this family including the baby. He probably did similar things back 'home'. 

One thing I admire about India is that despite its poverty it has never become an extremely violent place like Central/South America or Africa. That is the power of Dharma I guess. 

It was a cartel killing most likely. The MO fits.  Dunno why this family was targeted though. Punjabis are quite active in the transport business in Cali and the cartels do need that for their product. Maybe a message sent? 

Edited by FischerTal