SKY double hundred ?

Vk1

can he score a double hundred in T20s? 

Lets say opener falls in first over in one of these meaningless bilaterals.. can he score a 200 against a toothless attack with small boundaries.. I think he can.. he would probably need strike for 85-90 balls.

14 minutes ago, vvvslaxman said:

He wants to play Tests.  A wild card definitely. Nobody knew Sundar could bat.  Labu with a poor FC average looked far better at the international level. SKY already looks far better internationals than in domestic.  We can have SKYball just like Bazball

The question has to be asked who will give more to the team, Uncle Chet Pujara at 3 or SKY. Who has the capacity to win a game in a session or two of batting.

India must win all these tests to play off in the Championships.

The answer is the person who should be in the team.

5 hours ago, Chaos said:

I have to admit he is damn good. He is like modren sehwag no fuss or selfishness. “I see it and i hit it” attitude. Oh watchin other idiots like kl is an embarrassment. This guy was not in our scope till 32. Imagine how many others r there n left. Smh 

The confident arrogance and temerity of Sehwag, is the best way to describe SKY.

Fearless.

He also takes the pressure of a lot of other Indian batsmen.

2 minutes ago, SRT100 said:

The question has to be asked who will give more to the team, Uncle Chet Pujara at 3 or SKY. Who has the capacity to win a game in a session or two of batting.

India must win all these tests to play off in the Championships.

The answer is the person who should be in the team.

With a strike rate of 34 and average of 27 in the last 3 years CHet pujara should be well behind so many domestic performers. Sarfraz should already have replaced him.

13 hours ago, RameshPowar said:

Might score a triple hundred in ODIs, if he bats the same way as he does in T20s.

I dont think so. He hasn't looked as assured in the 50 over format. Maybe a 150+ score in T20s is possible, but beyond that might be too much for him to cross. 

9 minutes ago, nevada said:

I dont think so. He hasn't looked as assured in the 50 over format. Maybe a 150+ score in T20s is possible, but beyond that might be too much for him to cross. 

Yes. It will be physically challenging. He is a timer also a power player. Not just the timer like Rohit. So lot of energy will be exhausted. But if he gets into groove he doesn't need to bat 50 overs.

1 hour ago, vvvslaxman said:

He wants to play Tests.  A wild card definitely. Nobody knew Sundar could bat.  Labu with a poor FC average looked far better at the international level. SKY already looks far better internationals than in domestic.  We can have SKYball just like Bazball

We are touring SA & Australia in next cycle...  I'll like to see him in SA which favors fast scoring & tuk tuk players fail there.  Might even win us a test series. 

No point in going to duds like Vihari or domestic bullies. 

This guy rides bounce well & strong cut,  puller.  Could be even more deadly in Australia lol

1 minute ago, Lone Wolf said:

We are touring SA & Australia in next cycle...  I'll like to see him in SA which favors fast scoring & tuk tuk players fail there.  Might even win us a test series. 

No point in going to duds like Vihari or domestic bullies. 

This guy rides bounce well & strong cut,  puller.  Could be even more deadly in Australia lol

Exactly. What these slow pokers do is, they allow the fast bowlers to get into rhythm and by the time they get out scoreboard would not have moved much and the opposition bowlers will be locked and loaded

2 minutes ago, vvvslaxman said:

Exactly. What these slow pokers do is, they allow the fast bowlers to get into rhythm and by the time they get out scoreboard would not have moved much and the opposition bowlers will be locked and loaded

We won the Centurion test last year coz openers Mayank & Rahul blazed to a ultra fast start...  Before Saffers regrouped we were 120/0 at lunch lol... 

Never managed a stand later.  Even Pant's counter attacking century in Newlands gave us a fighting chance in decider. 

Tuk Tuk Gujara & Rahane were complete flops...  Kolli scored 25 off 110+ balls in Newlands lol. 

Aggressive Indian batting might have won us the test series.