Mid - Air fight between passenger and Indigo crew

EnterTheVoid

On 12/22/2022 at 4:31 AM, diga said:

Check the video.. its incomplete . We may not get the full picture.

However the passenger appears calm and there are some replies saying Indigo mismanaged the booking on a long haul flight.  Cant really pin the blame entirely on one person

I think problem starts when people starts arguing in English instead of using their own language. They end up with wrong choice of words which doesnt reflect what they really want to convey or their personality.

I allways try using Hindi as soon as I loose control while funnily most Chewts I have met in Delhi try to speak English

Some guy refused to adjust his seat and sit upright citing backache on the Bangkok-Kolkata flight. Guess he was stretched a bit in his pursuit of happy ending :p: 

Anyways a fellow passenger or two decided to teach him a lesson for delaying the flight & then acting tough :giggle: Should have been thrown out by the airline and fined properly with a ban of sorts.

16 hours ago, Clarke said:

Some guy refused to adjust his seat and sit upright citing backache on the Bangkok-Kolkata flight. Guess he was stretched a bit in his pursuit of happy ending :p: 

Anyways a fellow passenger or two decided to teach him a lesson for delaying the flight & then acting tough :giggle: Should have been thrown out by the airline and fined properly with a ban of sorts.

they should give all of them pitchforks, stage a battle royale, and then livestream it... I'd pay good money to see it

On 1/6/2023 at 12:50 PM, Under_Score said:

Yet another mid-air 'First class' incident :facepalm:

‘Deeply disturbing’: US-based company Wells Fargo sacks VP Shankar Mishra for urinating on a woman on an Air India flight

https://www.opindia.com/2023/01/us-based-wells-fargo-sacks-shankar-mishra-after-the-air-india-fiasco/

flying in planes is figuratively and literally becoming c**p these days