1st Test Nagpur, February 09 - 13, 2023, Australia tour of India - PREMATCH

SRT100

1 hour ago, SRT100 said:

Same, I loved it when we played Test matches that got over inside 3 days.

Every session is exciting and riveting.

Imagine Ash, Jaddu, Axar and Kuldeep in the same side. Our batting is bad, but Australia's will be worse against this quadruple threat.

Definitely and unlike Aussies we aren't pussies who shy away from preparing ultra seaming pitches when we tour there. We prepare extreme pitches with turn if we want to

Aussies or poms would never prepare ultra seaming bouncy pitches because they are afraid of our pacers. They will prepare flat wickets with moderate seam and carry

Edited by speedracer
12 minutes ago, Number said:

Jadeja Wade incident was the funniest.

Why are you calling me madar**** ?

What does it mean ?

Jadeja :- I don't know what is means. You should ask someone else. :hysterical:

The irony here being, is if the Indian players really wanted to play simple easy mind games, just talk and joke in Hindi all the time and be polite.

Its a huge insecurity complex Aussies suffer in not being bilingual.

Gosh I miss Pant for his talking behind the stumps, its what made that summer so magical for me. His banter is on another level. "Temporary Captain" lol. :hysterical:

5 hours ago, SRT100 said:

Same, I loved it when we played Test matches that got over inside 3 days.

Every session is exciting and riveting.

Imagine Ash, Jaddu, Axar and Kuldeep in the same side. Our batting is bad, but Australia's will be worse against this quadruple threat.

but who gets to bowl? 

I personally don't want spinning tracks, some bounce and carry will anyway get the spinners in play, would have been terrific if prasidh was fit and in the squad, same with Kuldeep Sen, still feel can blow aus away with our pacers, just wanted one from Sen, prasidh or umran to be in the team.

Manjrekar is spot on as far Kohli is concerned unable to judge the length from bowler's hand for spinners.He is getting caught at no man's land far too often against mediocre bowlers too.

But I don't think Kohli ever had the ability to judge the length from bowler's hand, to me he always looked like a guesser for both line and length  for both spinners and pacers.

2 hours ago, Mesky99 said:

I personally don't want spinning tracks, some bounce and carry will anyway get the spinners in play, would have been terrific if prasidh was fit and in the squad, same with Kuldeep Sen, still feel can blow aus away with our pacers, just wanted one from Sen, prasidh or umran to be in the team.

Our pacers are way better. We can smash them but we are without bumrah prash and sen. Plus shami is old now. Not sure if he can play 2 in a row. Umesh too is a bit old. So yea. 

8 minutes ago, speedracer said:

Our pacers are way better. We can smash them but we are without bumrah prash and sen. Plus shami is old now. Not sure if he can play 2 in a row. Umesh too is a bit old. So yea. 

Umesh still looks like an athlete though. I think he can age well if we want to still use him

42 minutes ago, LordPrabhzy said:

Who wants to bed Bumrah will be fit before the IPL and then break down before the WTC final :hysterical: ( thats assuming we win this series)

Love bumrah but seriously he has become a primma Donna. I do not like such characters. I don't care whatsoever about him anymore. Let him be an ipl player.  He actually single handedly cost is the wtc final vs Kiwis when everyone else performed well with the ball. Yes batting was trash but he stunk in the final as he just came back from injury. Siraj who was in red hot form was sidelined. No idea why we had to rush a half fit player. Fkn joke. 

Siraj would have ran through that kiw team in those conditions although losing toss dint help either.

Edited by speedracer
35 minutes ago, putrevus said:

Our pace bowlers are not better than their pace bowlers.Cummins would be the best fast bowler from both sides.Glad Hazalwood is not fit, he would have been a pest too.

Yes they are in asian conditions. It's just that shami is old now. Our pacers are much better. Siraj is better than all of them in Asian conditions. Umesh is deadly but again he is a bit old now.