Hindenburg group accuses Adani group of fraud

gattaca

If ChatGPT learns how to not know anything but keep chatting. 

I am against farm laws

Why ? 

Its against Farmers? 

Why ? 

It doesnt guarantee MSP

But MSP is not covered in this bill.

Why not ? Farmers are getting emotional.

Why ?

Because Mandi will be closed

Where did you read this ?

BJP will do it.

Its not in the bill.

Let the govt the say it.

Govt is saying through the bill.

I dont trust the govt

Have you read the bill ?

Govt using Khalistan to shame the farmers

But those guys raised Khalistani flag on red fort

Those were BJP people

So, anyone spending anytime should feel guilty. 

6 hours ago, Khota said:

He questioned PM Modi, Adani': AAP reacts to ED's raid on Sanjay Singh

'He questioned PM Modi, Adani': AAP reacts to ED's raid on Sanjay Singh (msn.com)

This is abetter clip:

Edited by coffee_rules

Top leadership of AAP which tried to implement Arab Spring style tried tested Gherao of Indian Capital during MMS and Early Modi era, can not be any different when it comes to possible links with foreign covert Agencies. Because if all those operations in various capitals from Ukraine to Syria had foreign hands, Why only India be special case. Unquestionable Support to Kejri's by Pakistani and Khalistanis just cements above hypothesis.

Our Agencies need to catch and Royally serve ars es of allthe  AAP leadership of that era including Kejri so that no one ever thinks of taking that path in future. Whatever case they can legally make, they must build it.

Edited by mishra

39 minutes ago, mishra said:

Every Fraud like above one, overestimates himself else he wont commit one. If a politician challenges authorities to find skeletons in his closet, He needs his head checked.

When their head is headless, what will the tail do.... Yeh dekho iss namoone ko...

5 hours ago, Khota said:

You see the conflict of interest.

I asked you a question. Stop dodging. Explain to us what does SEC have that makes it more trustworthy for YOU than SEBI and why should we Indians think highly of a foreign govt agency but not our own. The conflict of interest you state, exists for SEC as well. So you have not explained why you are so gora-choos in your approval in gora govt agencies but not your own.

11 minutes ago, Muloghonto said:

I asked you a question. Stop dodging. Explain to us what does SEC have that makes it more trustworthy for YOU than SEBI and why should we Indians think highly of a foreign govt agency but not our own. The conflict of interest you state, exists for SEC as well. So you have not explained why you are so gora-choos in your approval in gora govt agencies but not your own.

Conflict of interest. In simple english.

4 minutes ago, Khota said:

Conflict of interest. In simple english.

Then you are a retarded hypocrite. as conflict of interest exists in SEC too. But you cleared SEC and implied heads would roll if it was SEC and not SEBI, implying SEBI is ****. Explain yourself, i have asked multiple times.Why you are hell bent in undermining Indian govt agencies but accepting of your gora chamree agencies who are IDENTICAL in scope and mandate. 

Learn to answer a question correctly - i asked you what is different about SEC than SEBI. Conflict of interest is the wrong answer, because SEC has identical conflict of interest in this scenario as SEBI. So try again to answer the question : what makes you accepting SEC's authority but not SEBI's. 

Edited by Muloghonto

22 minutes ago, Muloghonto said:

Then you are a retarded hypocrite. as conflict of interest exists in SEC too. But you cleared SEC and implied heads would roll if it was SEC and not SEBI, implying SEBI is ****. Explain yourself, i have asked multiple times.Why you are hell bent in undermining Indian govt agencies but accepting of your gora chamree agencies who are IDENTICAL in scope and mandate. 

Learn to answer a question correctly - i asked you what is different about SEC than SEBI. Conflict of interest is the wrong answer, because SEC has identical conflict of interest in this scenario as SEBI. So try again to answer the question : what makes you accepting SEC's authority but not SEBI's. 

Don't waste your breath over the psychopath and a waste of space. He is a brown sepoy. White man is honest and BJP govt is preventing SEBI from acting independently per the loser.

7 minutes ago, rangeelaraja said:

Don't waste your breath over the psychopath and a waste of space. He is a brown sepoy. White man is honest and BJP govt is preventing SEBI from acting independently per the loser.

If that is the case, then WHY not the same for SEC is my question to him. Because SEC is **IDENTICAL** to SEBI. Its head is also appointed by the ruling govt in USA. USA has only two frickin parties, so for mega corp to have backers in the govt ( what he accuses Adani + BJP to be) is even more blatant & open. Why the acceptance of gora foreign govt agency & disregrd for his own govt agency in identical scenario, if not for being a brown sepoy. 

This he needs to answer. 

15 minutes ago, Muloghonto said:

If that is the case, then WHY not the same for SEC is my question to him. Because SEC is **IDENTICAL** to SEBI. Its head is also appointed by the ruling govt in USA. USA has only two frickin parties, so for mega corp to have backers in the govt ( what he accuses Adani + BJP to be) is even more blatant & open. Why the acceptance of gora foreign govt agency & disregrd for his own govt agency in identical scenario, if not for being a brown sepoy. 

This he needs to answer. 

He is uneducated. Why expect anything better ? 

Head of states carry their businessmen with them on tours - they promote their businessmen because it creates millions of jobs.

We saw Macron and Biden both tweet about how Airbus and Boeing respectively will generate tens of thousands of jobs as a result of Air India order. 

Both Biden and Macron are doing bidding for these companies. it is perfectly fine. 

But if Adani gets a contract or does well because Indian Govt is doing its bidding - it is conflict of interest.

This is brown slave sepoy logic.  Cannot argue with a brown slave sepoy.

6 hours ago, Muloghonto said:

Moron who is the gora on that committee?

7 minutes ago, Muloghonto said:

Moron, i asked you a simple question- why are you ok with SEC doing its job but not SEBI doing its job ? BOTH are identical. one is in USA, one is in India. Explain yourself. 

Moron who is the gora?

56 minutes ago, Muloghonto said:

Gora is the SEC that you are ok with. Answer my question. Why are you ok with SEC doing its job and not SEBI when both's heads are appointed by the govt ?

You liar you said there will be goras, where are the goras?

56 minutes ago, Khota said:

You liar you said there will be goras, where are the goras?

No. I said why do you give gora agencies like SEC credibility, while you are not satisfied with SEBI, when they are exactly the same, with one in a gora country ? 

I asked you a clear question and i quoted you too. So answer me why SEC is fine but SEBI is not.