BJP will lose Karnataka next month

cowboysfan

43 minutes ago, Lone Wolf said:

This never gets old...  I forgot Sabka Prayas exists:hysterical: 

Nadda should resign...  I highly doubt he has any connection wrt Grassroot workers.  Weakest BJP pres.  ever by a country mile. 

Are they blaming JP nadda for the defeat??. How convenient

44 minutes ago, Lone Wolf said:

Haryana is next...  Even Hardcore BJP supporters know this fact.  North & South are gone.  Though North is devoid of any strong leadership hence no 2024 Win. 

Thumbs up to BJP for dominating North East though. 

1/1Skip AdContinue watchingafter the adVisit Advertiser websiteGO TO PAGE

2.png
1/1Skip AdContinue watchingafter the adVisit Advertiser websiteGO TO PAGE

2.png

I think you may be still burning from the fact that haryana doesn't have a jat CM. Could there be a scenario where you could vote for an anti-islamist or anti-appeasement front? By you, I mean all those who vote on caste or Hindi-hatred or on north-south divide etc.? 

36 minutes ago, randomGuy said:

I think you may be still burning from the fact that haryana doesn't have a jat CM. Could there be a scenario where you could vote for an anti-islamist or anti-appeasement front? By you, I mean all those who vote on caste or Hindi-hatred or on north-south divide etc.? 

Screw that...  Haryana has 37% unemployment rate in the country...  Second most after terror stricken JK I guess. 

Neighboring Punjab has just 8%... JAT no JAT...  It's a done deal. 

Everyone in BJP knows it too... 

Edited by Lone Wolf

BJP paid a heavy price for weak leaders at the helm of affairs.. Promoting the sons of ex-leaders , alienating Reddy brothers meant no strong hands directing the campaign. Even 2024 seems a difficult path for BJP.

Meanwhile several incidents of Muslims shouting slogans on Pakistan & raising Islamic flag brazenly after congress victory has worried Hindus in towns where they are in minority. Hardly a mention if this in mainstream media  (What if the situation was reverse with sangh parivar creating a ruckus? ) 

24 minutes ago, diga said:

Meanwhile several incidents of Muslims shouting slogans on Pakistan & raising Islamic flag brazenly after congress victory has worried Hindus in towns where they are in minority. Hardly a mention if this in mainstream media  (What if the situation was reverse with sangh parivar creating a ruckus? ) 

Many wouldn't vote for an anti-islamist front till the **** literally reaches their mohalla/doorstep when it is often too late... Till then it is caste, Hindi hatred, north south divide, 'i don't like Modi' , 'i don't like state-leadership of bjp ' etc.

30 minutes ago, randomGuy said:

Many wouldn't vote for an anti-islamist front till the **** literally reaches their mohalla/doorstep when it is often too late... Till then it is caste, Hindi hatred, north south divide, 'i don't like Modi' , 'i don't like state-leadership of bjp ' etc.

There were literally communal violence few weeks ago in Gujarat...  Idk if that falls under this or not. 

Modern Hindi- Urdu both technically are same with foreign Farsi elements.  Both are domestic yet not completely domestic languages. 

No wonder Southern people don't associate with Hindi.  

6 hours ago, cowboysfan said:

they lost because they have no leader and didnt do jack **** for 5 years.Modi cant just show up before the election  and say Bahubali=Bajranj dal and demand votes,doubt that will work even in the Hindi belt.

You forgot the 1.5 years of maithri or samishra sarkara in 2018. BJP  got operation Kamala in 2019 to induct the rebels into ministry and hence the corruption. BJP never had poorna bahumata to claim they didn’t do anything. It was their lack of local leadership and central leadership to sideline BSY to lose it out. But Congress played the opposition toolkit very well to break Hindus on caste and gain minority votes to get back to power. BSY 1 BiP 0

Edited by coffee_rules

6 hours ago, Stan AF said:

:laugh:

Banning bd doesn't sound idiotic now with nearly 140 MLA's

You idiot, it’s not the seats. Congress won a lot of seats with leads than 1000 votes. It’s the vote share and caste math that got them seats. Sringeri was won in 100 votes , so did Jayanagar. Nota and JDS spoiled it for BJP. It’s your day to rejoice and laugh. Lage raho , lete see who wins in 2024 , seems like 2019 still hurts you. 

12 hours ago, khadekhademaaro said:

jahan road nahi dikhti, wahan road show kar rahe the. public ne peeche laat maar di :hysterical:

You think it was in Bengaluru mismanagement that lost them. It was in Kittur Karnataka and OMR where BJP got wiped out. Come 2024 the BJP vote share is good enough to get 20 seats from Kar. State polls don’t matter to national ones. It is 1.5 lacs pop per seat to 5-6 lacs per seat in MP elections. 

3 hours ago, diga said:

BJP paid a heavy price for weak leaders at the helm of affairs.. Promoting the sons of ex-leaders , alienating Reddy brothers meant no strong hands directing the campaign. Even 2024 seems a difficult path for BJP.

Pakistan zindabad in Belgavi

https://twitter.com/amitlelislayer/status/1657382828416331780?s=46

Pakistan flag hoisted in Bhatkal

https://twitter.com/amitmalviya/status/1657383258122846209?s=46

55 minutes ago, coffee_rules said:

You forgot the 1.5 years of maithri or samishra sarkara in 2018. BJP  got operation Kamala in 2019 to induct the rebels into ministry and hence the corruption. BJP never had poorna bahumata to claim they didn’t do anything. It was their lack of local leadership and central leadership to sideline BSY to lose it out. But Congress played the opposition toolkit very well to break Hindus on caste and gain minority votes to get back to power. BSY 1 BiP 0

the  election was won  in the rurals areas where the BJP was decimated.I dont if it was due to the free stuff promised by the congress(which is impossible to  achieve fully) but it was definitely not due to any communal issue.rural joblessness is a huge problem.

5 hours ago, coffee_rules said:

That is not a Pakistani flag. They are saying a muslim name , not pakistan zindabad. shame on you for spreading lies. aur karo yeh sab. har ek state se saaf ho jaayegi BJP and will never return, agar grass roots level pe kaam nahi kiya to aur yahi bakar karte rahe

5 hours ago, coffee_rules said:

You think it was in Bengaluru mismanagement that lost them. It was in Kittur Karnataka and OMR where BJP got wiped out. Come 2024 the BJP vote share is good enough to get 20 seats from Kar. State polls don’t matter to national ones. It is 1.5 lacs pop per seat to 5-6 lacs per seat in MP elections. 

Optics. In a city where majority is trouble by traffic and road, if you do a ROADshow, you will lose some votes. It stems of arrogance

2 minutes ago, khadekhademaaro said:

That is not a Pakistani flag. They are saying a muslim name , not pakistan zindabad. shame on you for spreading lies. aur karo yeh sab. har ek state se saaf ho jaayegi BJP and will never return, agar grass roots level pe kaam nahi kiya to aur yahi bakar karte rahe

Umm.. No they are clearly saying Pakistan Zindabaad in the first video

And what does INC winning have to do with a muslim flag? Just curious. What is its relevance in a celebration for the party's win? 

21 minutes ago, Under_Score said:

Dear BJP followers of ICF,

Hopefully this is a humbling experience for many of you who showed so much anger & hate towards anyone who didn't agree with BJP style of Governance.  Especially the Karnataka BJP NRI brigade of ICF who were the most wound up self proclaimed Rashtravadis.......Please see how the great people of Karnataka have voted BJP out of power. Respect to the people of the great state who have realized that there is nothing in this communal fighting & hatred towards each other.....Peace & progress is the key to a happy living. :hatsoff:

Wishing all the best to my beloved state & my favorite city Bengaluru where I have spent my childhood & college life. :wp3:

Dear non resident khalistanis of icf

Please know something about politics in the state that you are talking about.