Jump to content

Elections 23-24 NDA vs I.N.D.I.A (updated) -Poll Added


coffee_rules

Results  

25 members have voted

  1. 1. Choose your prediction

    • BJP+ 400+
      0
    • BJP+ 350-400
    • BJP+ 320-350
    • BJP+ 300-320
    • BJP+ 272-300
    • Hung Parliament- Operation Lotus
    • Hung Parliament- INDIA operation
    • INDIA 272+
      0
    • Aayega to Modi hi - idc about numbers
    • Poltics gayi bhad mein NRIs murdabad
      0


Recommended Posts

46 minutes ago, coffee_rules said:

139 seats in the south is key for undy alliance. Only hope is Bihar, WB, can flip. Orissa can stop being Switzerland (neutral) and switch to UPA. There are no friends or enemies in politics.  Without Gandhi family, Congress can be a viable opposition like VPSingh and sangh was in 1989. They have no hope by sticking to Sonia


Orissa isnt neutral. Orissa is regional BJP basically and are always extremely reliable on law & order, religious & social issues as well as economic one. Since we are not leftist fascists, we are fine to have a chota bjp in the ranks. It keeps the BJP babudom honest, because if they betray us, then chota bjp will lead the civilisational issues we have to tackle to root out western colonialism & islamism from our lands. 

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, Muloghonto said:


Orissa isnt neutral. Orissa is regional BJP basically and are always extremely reliable on law & order, religious & social issues as well as economic one. Since we are not leftist fascists, we are fine to have a chota bjp in the ranks. It keeps the BJP babudom honest, because if they betray us, then chota bjp will lead the civilisational issues we have to tackle to root out western colonialism & islamism from our lands. 

 

What I meant was they have not been NDA governments and supported from outside. Unlike regional parties like DMK, AIADMK , TMC or RJD. Quite a good strategy to stay relevant in national  scene. I fear if they are broken, UPA has a chance 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Just now, coffee_rules said:

What I meant was they have not been NDA governments and supported from outside. Unlike regional parties like DMK, AIADMK , TMC or RJD. Quite a good strategy to stay relevant in national  scene. I fear if they are broken, UPA has a chance 

UPA has a chance if mini-me of BJP joins them ? how ? Odisha doesn't have that many LS seats...

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

I hope the bjp dont ally with brs or tdp or admk or sad

 

Even the smaller kerala parties are a waste. Contest every seat barring 4 for jds and 10 for smaller allied in tn in the south.

 

Ditto punjab. Contest every seat.

 

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

for Lok Sabha vote share doesnt translate into seats  in south india where BJP is no 3 in kerala,TN,TL and AP .I dont see them winning more than a 2-3 in TN and Kerala.In TL and AP they can increase their seats but not by much.In Karnataka it will be a miracle if they get 25 like last time.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

So, the battle lines have been drawn. Gaumutra states - Facking DMK fart

 

Edited by coffee_rules
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Congratulations Kharge saab!! Raga ki waat lag gayi @Lone Wolf

Masterstroke by Mamata. It is Modi vs Kharge for 2024!!!

 

Edited by coffee_rules
Link to comment
Share on other sites

16 minutes ago, cowboysfan said:

not sure if you are sarcastic.Kharge vs Modi is a joke .even a few undecided will not vote for INDIA if he the face of the alliance.

Of course, I was j/k.  She’s just trolling. Nobody will suggest Kharge’s name in all seriousness. He’s just a stooge for the Raajvansh. He doesn’t seem to like parting with his one month’s  salary!

 

 

 


 

 

Edited by coffee_rules
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Congress is doomed in Karnataka in the Lok Sabha.I have yet to meet a person other than Congress  party guys and workers who will vote for them.what the heck is their plan to beat Modi? they have no plan other than Rahuls Yatra.the INDI alliance is off to a spectacular bad start,their messaging so far is coming off as anti hindu,that is a fatal strategy in present day India.they have to present a good alternative to Modi and it is not Kharge who couldn't even win his seat in 2019.I think BJP+JDS will win 24-25 seats again Karnataka,

Link to comment
Share on other sites

53 minutes ago, cowboysfan said:

Congress is doomed in Karnataka in the Lok Sabha.I have yet to meet a person other than Congress  party guys and workers who will vote for them.what the heck is their plan to beat Modi? they have no plan other than Rahuls Yatra.the INDI alliance is off to a spectacular bad start,their messaging so far is coming off as anti hindu,that is a fatal strategy in present day India.they have to present a good alternative to Modi and it is not Kharge who couldn't even win his seat in 2019.I think BJP+JDS will win 24-25 seats again Karnataka,

They have started the Kannada language agitation with their front organizations like KaRaVe which are Congress goons breaking Hindi and English signboards. They hope to get Kannadiga olaatagaara voters Lito vote for them. It will not work in LS polls.

 

 

 

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

3 minutes ago, coffee_rules said:

They have started the Kannada language agitation with their front organizations like KaRaVe which are Congress goons breaking Hindi and English signboards. They hope to get Kannadiga olaatagaara voters Lito vote for them. It will not work in LS polls.

 

 

 

 

ofcourse it wont work.people here are voting for Modi,you need a opponent who as the vision of India which everybody can get behind.Karnataka was one of the earliest states to split votes in loksabha and vidhan soudha,so far everyone from uber drivers to tea sellers have said they will vote for Modi because they feel he has made their life better.INDIA needs an alternative whic is better and they are still bickering on seat sharing with 3 months left.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Whole country is excited about Ram Mandir esp on SM. This kind of talk will be detrimental to the dot alliance. What is wrong if the PM visits temples?

 

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

why are these idiot INDI alliance guys making so many anti Hindu remarks?everyday its a new idiot making more derogatory remarks against Hinduism,the same idiots will have nothing bad to say against Christianity and Islam because then their lives will be in Danger.they could be talking about actual issues but all they want is to demean the majority religion in the country,somebody on India Today said it right that you can win elections in India by being pro minority but will lose it by being anti Hindu.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

3 hours ago, cowboysfan said:

why are these idiot INDI alliance guys making so many anti Hindu remarks?everyday its a new idiot making more derogatory remarks against Hinduism,the same idiots will have nothing bad to say against Christianity and Islam because then their lives will be in Danger.they could be talking about actual issues but all they want is to demean the majority religion in the country,somebody on India Today said it right that you can win elections in India by being pro minority but will lose it by being anti Hindu.

 

They are no idiots, and are proper habituals. And unlike many North based politicians, these people don't play the Hindutva game. They are clear and open about their hatred, and actually more respectful enemies than those " Hindu is fine, but hate Hindutva" doublespeak people.

 

Thus, the only idiots are the Hindu public, for whom practices high tolerance and chalta hai attitude.

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

5 hours ago, cowboysfan said:

why are these idiot INDI alliance guys making so many anti Hindu remarks?everyday its a new idiot making more derogatory remarks against Hinduism,the same idiots will have nothing bad to say against Christianity and Islam because then their lives will be in Danger.they could be talking about actual issues but all they want is to demean the majority religion in the country,somebody on India Today said it right that you can win elections in India by being pro minority but will lose it by being anti Hindu.

Earlier it used to be in closed doors, now with smart phones and SM , everything said in will be captured in SM in the election season. The Ram Mandir consecration is adding salt to their wounds. Anti-Hindu sentiments works in TN, Kerala and WB, but unites or consolidates Hindu rest of India.  Bad strategy from RaGa to be silent on this from his partners, Even soft Hindutva exposes their hypocrisy now. The Bahujans are adding their tadka by talking about Ram’s diet etc. people won’t take it lying down anymore!! . Opposition should double down on issues  like Manipur, National security issues to counter Modi aura. Don’t even go near his Hindutva cred!

Link to comment
Share on other sites

×
×
  • Create New...