Jump to content

Elections 23-24 NDA vs I.N.D.I.A (updated) -Poll Added


coffee_rules

Results  

25 members have voted

  1. 1. Choose your prediction

    • BJP+ 400+
      0
    • BJP+ 350-400
    • BJP+ 320-350
    • BJP+ 300-320
    • BJP+ 272-300
    • Hung Parliament- Operation Lotus
    • Hung Parliament- INDIA operation
    • INDIA 272+
      0
    • Aayega to Modi hi - idc about numbers
    • Poltics gayi bhad mein NRIs murdabad
      0


Recommended Posts

45 minutes ago, coffee_rules said:

Earlier it used to be in closed doors, now with smart phones and SM , everything said in will be captured in SM in the election season. The Ram Mandir consecration is adding salt to their wounds. Anti-Hindu sentiments works in TN, Kerala and WB, but unites or consolidates Hindu rest of India.  Bad strategy from RaGa to be silent on this from his partners, Even soft Hindutva exposes their hypocrisy now. The Bahujans are adding their tadka by talking about Ram’s diet etc. people won’t take it lying down anymore!! . Opposition should double down on issues  like Manipur, National security issues to counter Modi aura. Don’t even go near his Hindutva cred!

 

I don't mind this discussion. Two reasons. 1) Yes he / they ate meat. That's what literature says. North Indian trads can't get around it. 2) The overton window has shifted. From did Shree Ram exist to if he was vegetarian. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

11 hours ago, ravishingravi said:

 

I don't mind this discussion. Two reasons. 1) Yes he / they ate meat. That's what literature says. North Indian trads can't get around it. 2) The overton window has shifted. From did Shree Ram exist to if he was vegetarian. 

It’s not about the debate if Ram was NV. But more about how he said it. Ram jungle mein methi ki bhaji nahi khata tha. A lot of verses tell he was preferring to eat sabzi in the jungle. Hiran hunting was for capturing it as a pet that Sita wanted.  People have aastha on Raam that these people reduce it to trivial values just to patronize. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

I have figured out the INDI alliance strategy.They want to negate the Ram Mandir hype and obvious benefit for the BJP and hence collectively have started to denigrate Ram and the whole Temple issue .lets see how this will work,personally i  think this is foolish.

 

dodgeball-bold-strategy-cotton-meme.gif

Link to comment
Share on other sites

38 minutes ago, cowboysfan said:

I have figured out the INDI alliance strategy.They want to negate the Ram Mandir hype and obvious benefit for the BJP and hence collectively have started to denigrate Ram and the whole Temple issue .lets see how this will work,personally i  think this is foolish.

 

dodgeball-bold-strategy-cotton-meme.gif

 

I have news for you. There is no INDI alliance strategy. Apart from Congress every party is thinking how to preserve itself in post 2024 environment. What would serve better ? To be together or eperate. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 hours ago, ravishingravi said:

 

I have news for you. There is no INDI alliance strategy. Apart from Congress every party is thinking how to preserve itself in post 2024 environment. What would serve better ? To be together or eperate. 

this looks a coordinated strategy to me,everyday we have one more INdi alliance neta making stupid comments.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

3 hours ago, cowboysfan said:

this looks a coordinated strategy to me,everyday we have one more INdi alliance neta making stupid comments.

 

Well because their politics in their state depends on minority votes. It's their political survival. Not necessarily 2024 strategy. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

More for Ajit Anjum fans .. proof of EVM hacking. So simple 

 

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

4 hours ago, coffee_rules said:

More for Ajit Anjum fans .. proof of EVM hacking. So simple 

 

 

congress only brings up EVMs when they lose,if they have concrete proof then they should present it to the public otherwise they are undermining our Democracy.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 hours ago, cowboysfan said:

congress only brings up EVMs when they lose,if they have concrete proof then they should present it to the public otherwise they are undermining our Democracy.

Not just Congress leaders , I have heard many of their YouTuber m dia I hat the BJP  reverse hacked EVMs in  HP, Karnataka and Telengana to make Congress win, so that when they hack EVMs  in large  important Hindi belt states, nobody can raise questions 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

On 1/6/2024 at 8:38 AM, cowboysfan said:

congress only brings up EVMs when they lose,if they have concrete proof then they should present it to the public otherwise they are undermining our Democracy.

Only way EVMs can be hacked is by replacing/switching them. So if Election Commission and Indian Security System cant stop replacement of EVM boxes, How can they stop replacement of Ballot boxes.

 

One of the not main reason why we mooved away from ballot boxes was it wasnt easy to replace EVMs compared to ballot boxes as they are fewer in number, exposed to people counting votes less time and manufacturing them is controlled.

 

I seriously think that opposition and Congress wants ballot boxes so that they can switch ballot boxes wherever possible, which they used to do before EC introduced EVMs

Edited by mishra
Link to comment
Share on other sites

On 1/5/2024 at 8:27 AM, ravishingravi said:

 

I have news for you. There is no INDI alliance strategy. Apart from Congress every party is thinking how to preserve itself in post 2024 environment. What would serve better ? To be together or eperate. 

 

The INDI alliance strategy is the pirhana strategy : we shall hang out together and wait for a big animal that breaks its leg in the river ( bjp) so we can collectively devour it and if we cannot, we will wait for the weaker & smaller pirhanas to start dying so we can eat them instead. 

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

I.N.D,I.A alliance ka Ram naam satya hain ho gaya.

 

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Quote

All you right wingers be sceptical of any new RW voice. Wait for them to experience 2 electoral losses or setbacks and if they still walk the talk, great. Don't be taken in by face value & bombastic talk

Applies to a lot of turncoats 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

On 2/3/2024 at 1:14 AM, ravishingravi said:

One of the best interviews on politics that I recall. The degree of knowledge and political awareness along with framing of ideas. Lots to admire. 

 

 

Right...I don't think he is a good man... He worked for TMC election victory leading to many BJP worker murders immediately after the result.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

×
×
  • Create New...