• BJP+ 300-320
    • BJP+ 272-300
    • Hung Parliament- Operation Lotus
    • Hung Parliament- INDIA operation
    • INDIA 272+
    • Aayega to Modi hi - idc about numbers
    • Poltics gayi bhad mein NRIs murdabad

3 hours ago, gattaca said:

That’s not across religions though. Muslims still have 4-5 kids recently a lady interviewed a Muslim lady in Bihar. Few woman mentioned they have 4 or 5 kids.

Data shows even Muslim FR has reduced enormously, but not as much as non-Muslims. A few cases could be anecdotal only. This is from Pew:

PF_09.21_India_Demography_0.0.png

5 minutes ago, coffee_rules said:

Data shows even Muslim FR has reduced enormously, but not as much as non-Muslims. A few cases could be anecdotal only. This is from Pew:

PF_09.21_India_Demography_0.0.png

Jains, Sikhs and Buddhists might not even last at this rate.

Rahul Gandhi comparing SAT and JEE exams. This is gonna be bad if people are convinced by his stupid analogies. He in turn saying Dalits are not setting JEE exam paper so they are not able to pass the exam.

1 hour ago, gattaca said:

Rahul Gandhi comparing SAT and JEE exams. This is gonna be bad if people are convinced by his stupid analogies. He in turn saying Dalits are not setting JEE exam paper so they are not able to pass the exam.

He truly has gone insane,I hope they dont even win 30 seats.his agument doesnt even make sense BTW.

49 minutes ago, cowboysfan said:

He truly has gone insane,I hope they dont even win 30 seats.his agument doesnt even make sense BTW.

He said he called up Airlines bosses and asked for caste data of their airplane travellers - how many Dalits/OBCs are flying. Sabka jaat poochne lagega bc. This is crazy

51 minutes ago, cowboysfan said:

I truly don’t understand who is guiding him anymore. He is in 50s now at least he should make some sensible arguments.

Posted (edited)
4 hours ago, gattaca said:

Wait, what?

I am not sure what point he is trying to make, but he is wrong on so many fronts.

(1) Outright lie: That an African-American made the test and whites failed it. Blatant. Outright. Lie.

(2) Comparing the SAT to the JEE is like comparing the cooking skill required to boil water to the skill required to make mutton dum biryani from scratch. 

(3) SAT score disparities track economic status. Even the left-leaning Brookings Institution does not advocate for scrapping the SAT, but for doing more to help socioeconomically disadvantaged kids prepare for it by addressing these issues early in a child's life.

https://www.brookings.edu/articles/sat-math-scores-mirror-and-maintain-racial-inequity/

Providing context for disadvantaged students is a necessary step towards equal opportunity. But it is hardly sufficient. If we want a true meritocratic college admissions process, we need to give all children the chance to compete by addressing inequity early in life so that students, regardless of background, can succeed. That means experimenting with earlier childhood interventions of the sort we have described elsewhere: increasing cash transfers to disadvantaged parents with young children; improving access to quality preschool programs; pursuing paid leave policies to allow for more quality parent investment during the first years of life; teaching parents the skills they need to effectively raise their children; improving outcomes in weaker K-12 systems; and so on. Investments in colleges to improve retention and completion are also urgently needed.

The hard truth is that concerted action is required at every stage of human capital accumulation process. But the transition to college is a critical juncture, often acting as a “bottleneck” in the opportunity structure, to use philosopher Joseph Fiskin’s term. Making the college admissions process fairer—including by putting test score results in proper context—is a change that, in principle, could happen quickly and efficiently. The question colleges need to answer is: why not?

Edited by BacktoCricaddict

Posted (edited)
36 minutes ago, BacktoCricaddict said:

Wait, what?

I am not sure what point he is trying to make, but he is wrong on so many fronts.

(1) Outright lie: That an African-American made the test and whites failed it. Blatant. Outright. Lie.

(2) Comparing the SAT to the JEE is like comparing the cooking skill required to boil water to the skill required to make mutton dum biryani from scratch. 

(3) SAT score disparities track economic status. Even the left-leaning Brookings Institution does not advocate for scrapping the SAT, but for doing more to help socioeconomically disadvantaged kids prepare for it by addressing these issues early in a child's life.

Yes they are lies and the big problem is people laughing agree with him. He is desperate this will be the last time he might even lead congress. Wealth redistribution and now JEE exam. If opposition is so bad BJP will rule India for many terms. We need credible opposition not a stupid one. The problem with congress no one seem to oppose Rahul Gandhi and anyone who does is sidelined.

Edited by gattaca

Posted (edited)
7 hours ago, BacktoCricaddict said:

Wait, what?

RaGa demonstrating why he never took JEE. He's a bit younger than yours truly, but recalling IITs from those days (which I had attended), they would have roasted him on day 0 itself. not an IIT apologist: it has some flaws, but to compare it with the SAT is silly.

Edited by Vijy

16 hours ago, gattaca said:

Chutiyaa

4 hours ago, Vijy said:

RaGa demonstrating why he never took JEE. He's a bit younger than yours truly, but recalling IITs from those days (which I had attended), they would have roasted him on day 0 itself. not an IIT apologist: it has some flaws, but to compare it with the SAT is silly.

Did he even take CBSE/ICSE board exams in 12th ? Guessing he barely scraped through 10th

Posted (edited)
1 hour ago, Austin 3:!6 said:

Low voter turnout again in 3rd Phase? :hmmm:

https://www.financialexpress.com/india-news/what-low-turnout-sbi-research-report-shows-8-7-lakh-additional-voters-cast-their-ballot-in-first-two-phases-of-lok-sabha-elections/3479358/

Looks like Vote Count has increased. If I am to guess, Low voter turnout is low interest among new Voters who dont get what Congress Rule means and why Voting is important

Edited by mishra

Posted (edited)
On 5/6/2024 at 8:18 PM, gattaca said:

Kya chutiya aadmi hai ye….. iss haramkhor ko jayram ramesh ne dalitword feed kar diya hai ab har topic me dalit dalit ghusher raha hai.

Edited by raki05

3 hours ago, Lone Wolf said:

Local media giving edge to Dimple bhabi in mainpuri... 

Close fight in Fatehpur...  Turnout will decide. 

That is Mulayam Singh Yadav where she is the incumbent, nothing surprising there