India Women- Tour of Bangladesh

1 hour ago, vvvslaxman said:

She is always confrontational.  But she should set an example. Hitting stumps like that is simply not on. 

Can you imagine if Rohit or even worst, Virat did some **** like that and then goes on to the ceremony and tells what she did, people would be calling for their head. Media, social media would have destroyed them by now. As a captain, this was definitely not cool. Also, why was she so angry? I was curious and saw the way she got out on YouTube .Either it was caught or lbw. There was no way she was not out. Maybe am missing some context here?

30 minutes ago, Zero_Unit said:

Can you imagine if Rohit or even worst, Virat did some **** like that and then goes on to the ceremony and tells what she did, people would be calling for their head. Media, social media would have destroyed them by now. As a captain, this was definitely not cool. Also, why was she so angry? I was curious and saw the way she got out on YouTube .Either it was caught or lbw. There was no way she was not out. Maybe am missing some context here?

Her argument is she touched the bat and ball bounced of the turf and went to slip fielder. Either way her reaction was not at all cool. But knowing her not at all surprising. 

Am assuming no drs. even then chasing 226 and you lost from 139 for 2. Just checked score Indian team has 20+ overs to get 85 runs and 8 wickets. Stop cribbing. 

Just a few days back India A scored 210, BD A were 70 for 0 yet somehow lost 10 wickets by 150. Didnt hear anything from BD players. 

30 minutes ago, jf1gp_1 said:

Am assuming no drs. even then chasing 226 and you lost from 139 for 2. Just checked score Indian team has 20+ overs to get 85 runs and 8 wickets. Stop cribbing. 

Just a few days back India A scored 210, BD A were 70 for 0 yet somehow lost 10 wickets by 150. Didnt hear anything from BD players. 

Probably you're unaware. Soumya Sarkar took to his Facebook official handle to complain and question umpiring. There is another statement that has come from one of their player, Its in Bengali:

img_1_1690092319185.jpg

6 hours ago, Zero_Unit said:

Virat did much worse in SA

28 minutes ago, Gollum said:

Kaur must be fined and banned for a few games. Disgraceful behaviour yesterday.

They were taking a group photo. Harmanpreet has apparently told BD captain to bring the umpires too. So they left. Compared to  20 year old Yash DHull who shows great maturity, she is poor. I don't recall Mithali acting this way? Has this happened before?

2 minutes ago, Zero_Unit said:

I don't recall virat ever doing this during match presentation or during photoshoot. On field antics, sure but he doesn't go out of his way to disrespect like Kaur during prize giving ceremony 

Virat has blamed umpires in IPL.

Agree photoshoot thing was unnecessary if she indeed said that.