MP Patwari exam under probe, security guard’s daughter asks ‘where will I get money’

Singh bling

41 minutes ago, Singh bling said:

Open corruption in MP but BJP supporters believe only opposition is corrupt

Nope, if you actually live in this country you'd know that when it comes to corruption all these chors are sage bhai not even cousins! Here Modi's "clean" profile doesn't work because he hasn't reduced corruption at any *ing level :hmpf:

22 minutes ago, Under_Score said:

In a country where the biggest scam in operation called 'PM cares fund' doesn't not get audited

You must've been born yesterday if you think PM cares fund is the biggest scam :smokin:

Try a little bigger, like as big as the land mass of this country :fishing:

3 hours ago, R!TTER said:

You said PM cares is the biggest scam - it's not. Keep digging though.

Dude ignore him we don’t even if he is sponsored by ISI don’t waste your energy. He name calls all Indian politicians. There are very hard working politicians in India instead running away and hiding in Canada and spew venom against india.ignore him.

1 hour ago, gattaca said:

Dude ignore him we don’t even if he is sponsored by ISI don’t waste your energy. He name calls all Indian politicians. There are very hard working politicians in India instead running away and hiding in Canada and spew venom against india.ignore him.

You are either a andh bhakt, fool, Hindutvawadi or a BJP IT cell member, if you don’t agree with him. 

10 hours ago, gattaca said:

Surely seems to be sponsored by his masters in ISI to spew venom here and probably where else

1 hour ago, Under_Score said:

Sponsored by ISI?

So anyone who exposes the asshole BJP politicians are now looked upon as 'Anti-India' instead of 'Anti-BJP' by your types on ICF......this is so typical of you Bhakts, like I have mentioned before, Bajpa is not India....just a political party, today it is in the power....will get booted out by the India public in the future elections because they are a bunch of dumb*s....enjoy their bigotry will it lasts. 

You come everyday and post inane posts & videos.. against India. What should one assume when you dont have an iota of positivity?

On 7/23/2023 at 7:12 PM, Singh bling said:

https://www.indiatoday.in/india/story/madhya-pradesh-patwari-exam-2023-scam-topper-student-interview-2407744-2023-07-17

Open corruption in MP but BJP supporters believe only opposition is corrupt

Two questions

Is GS part of exam?

Is paper getting out is  only a phenomenon in BJP states.Just google

"ATS cracks exam paper leak"

Question you should be asking is why no gangs involved in such leaks are caught in non BJP states.

If anything, by linking leaks to BJP, People are working in Interest of those gangsters.

Edited by mishra

5 hours ago, mishra said:

1/1Continue watchingafter the adVisit Advertiser websiteGO TO PAGE

https://twitter.com/majorgauravarya/status/1642876628060737537?s=20

Most of the gas station attendants in NA are people from Pinds of Punjab. Immigration is a big scam. Some methods are highlighted here:

^ What is happening is exactly what I have been mentioning. GoI or its officials do not care about means by which  diaspora is spreading in various countries. But speaking against India by the diaspora involves risks like above.

GoI has still shown a lot of patience for not declaring/linking Khalistan to Sikhism specific religious terrorism. I Sincierly hope that this never happens.

6 hours ago, coffee_rules said:

Most of the gas station attendants in NA are people from Pinds of Punjab. Immigration is a big scam. Some methods are highlighted here:

Lot of Indians are doing that. Your pointing fingers at Sikhs shows your agenda.

3 hours ago, Khota said:

Lot of Indians are doing that. Your pointing fingers at Sikhs shows your agenda.

True, but what I have seen in NE USA and Kaneda is my experience. I don’t know if they are Sikhs, but mostly they speak Punjabi  and are very poor. A lot of them recognize use as Indian and ask if they can rent a place. Feel very sad for them. There was a girl student too, recently. This West/US craze is there in Punjabis, Gujjus and Andhra folks more. 

1 hour ago, coffee_rules said:

True, but what I have seen in NE USA and Kaneda is my experience. I don’t know if they are Sikhs, but mostly they speak Punjabi  and are very poor. A lot of them recognize use as Indian and ask if they can rent a place. Feel very sad for them. There was a girl student too, recently. This West/US craze is there in Punjabis, Gujjus and Andhra folks more. 

I feel bad for them. They are all escaping poverty. Farming yields nothing for them and it is a dead-end profession.

6 hours ago, Under_Score said:

Screw Major pancho Arya saala :facepalm: he is already in retirement at young age, probably this scumbag is also scamming the tax payers with some fake disability claims & spewing venom while getting pension & security from GOI.

During the 80s, money extortion by the corrupt Punjab police was so high, many Sikh youth were detained for no reason, if ransom amount was not paid, they would get tortured, this was repeated & ongoing saga which created more extremists, many of them fled with any document they could get. 

All this happened under the so called President's rule in Punjab...Shame

Also you always shy away from answering what that haramzada Justice Misra did towards Delhi genocide victims in his one man 'Misra commission'....what a diabolical scumbag he was.

He joined as commissioned officer. They only serve for 10years and was not made permanent hence no longer in army. Also they don't get any retirement benefits. 

1 minute ago, Under_Score said:

He seems to be on Bajpa payroll at present, not a principled person in life & unpopular for good reasons...fits right into the BJP regime....shame

https://www.facebook.com/logical.indian/posts/retired-major-gaurav-arya-from-republic-tv-facing-widespread-criticism-from-seni/2966121110184255/

I was only responding to the pension part and how he retired this early. I have seen few of his videos but all i have seen him to is Pak bashing. 

20 hours ago, coffee_rules said:

https://theprint.in/feature/after-punjab-now-haryana-youth-fleeing-to-us-by-any-donkey-means-possible/1295228/

After Punjab, now Haryana youth fleeing to US–by any ‘donkey’ means possible

Perhaps you should start worring about Haryana than Punjab.

52 minutes ago, Singh bling said:

https://theprint.in/feature/after-punjab-now-haryana-youth-fleeing-to-us-by-any-donkey-means-possible/1295228/

After Punjab, now Haryana youth fleeing to US–by any ‘donkey’ means possible

Perhaps you should start worring about Haryana than Punjab.

Low key everyone is finding a way to get out of here...  Haryana has highest unemployment rate in the country.  No wonder young generation has given up on finding jobs in India. 

I expect illegal entry to US/Kaneda will sky rocket in coming years as inflation & unemployment continues to grapple North India.