Breaking: Heavy rains in Colombo, Reserve Day added for Ind v Pak Super 4 clash only

Austin 3:!6

25 minutes ago, nitinbwj said:

Rain forecast for Sunday has worsened. 90-100% rain with thunderstorms in Colombo. Infact,we will be lucky to see a single complete match in Colombo this month. Such a farce. 

Very bad...Indian fans have been taken for granted by BCCI. They day when they brought the team back from England without playing the 5th test to play IPL, I have lost all respect for our cricket board. If you remember, Indian cricket bad time also started from that day onwards.

I still follow this sport as love cricket but absolutely despise BCCI and this nepo kid Jay Shah.

23 hours ago, rageaddict said:

This is Colombo two days ago 

6 hours ago, Austin 3:!6 said:

Very bad...Indian fans have been taken for granted by BCCI. They day when they brought the team back from England without playing the 5th test to play IPL, I have lost all respect for our cricket board. If you remember, Indian cricket bad time also started from that day onwards.

I still follow this sport as love cricket but absolutely despise BCCI and this nepo kid Jay Shah.

Somebody has the perfect caption on the Wall at 0.07 in the video

Edited by bowl_out
54 minutes ago, Frustrated said:

Hambantota is located inside a jungle.  There are no hotels nearby.  Even the hotels which are located 15 kms away are not upto the mark (as per media reports).  

Does these mofos go to play cricket or enjoy a vacation from their hotel rooms. If the weather is not permitting, and the situation demands, what's the harm in adjusting for the sake of the fans and the game. Not like these cricketers are born rich or something. Almost everyone has come from a very humble background. Jungle mein hotel chahiye chewtiyo ko !

1 minute ago, Sean Bradley said:

Does these mofos go to play cricket or enjoy a vacation from their hotel rooms. If the weather is not permitting, and the situation demands, what's the harm in adjusting for the sake of the fans and the game. Not like these cricketers are born rich or something. Almost everyone has come from a very humble background. Jungle mein hotel chahiye chewtiyo ko !

Same sentiments here too.  There hv been some media reports (not sure if they are authentic) that even PCB was not convinced to hv hambantota as a venue citing lack of basic amenities. 

23 hours ago, Austin 3:!6 said:

who non nepo claim karte hain aur aap nepo. sachai kya hai?

8 hours ago, Sean Bradley said:

Your bullishness result of this.

We have losers in the squad acting like some Bollywood actresses. It started with them running away from 5th test match in England. Honestly, Board should have suspended these players at that time for few matches. They opened can of worms now, it will keep happening. 

It is time to replace these losers: They are on their last legs, and it will send a good message to upcoming players.