Breaking: India to be renamed as Bharat

rangeelaraja

36 minutes ago, Khota said:

If he is innocent, why can't an independent company audit him. Anything associated with BJP will let him get by.

I answered all your questions but like a typical 10 paisa worth troll - you answer my question with another question because you have no answer.

1) The Sebi has been on it. Sebi is an independent body 

2) If the short seller had definite undeniable proof of organized fraud he would hold his short position and not run away like a hit and run coward. 

3) Congress has the best lawyers in the country - Sibal, Tewari, Chidambaram, Manu Singhvi - with the knowledge of the laws and Supreme Court. Why don’t they approach the apex court if it is a fraud  ? 

4) Furthermore Hindenburg could approach Congress stalwart lawyers and nail Adani with all the proof they have working with Congress lawyers. Why haven’t they done that? 

Sorry, don’t  have more time for a barely educated  10 paisa worth internet troll. 

Edited by rangeelaraja

8 minutes ago, ravishingravi said:

Because not everybody is as ignorant as you. Some folks read and they know the legal priciple of "Innocent till proven guilty"

So Hindenberg is innocent of producing a correct report.

8 minutes ago, rangeelaraja said:

I answered all your questions but like a typical 10 paisa worth troll - you answer my question with another question because you have no answer.

1) The Sebi has been on it. Sebi is an independent body 

2) If the short seller had definite undeniable proof of organized fraud he would hold his short position and not run away like a hit and run coward. 

3) Congress has the best lawyers in the country - Sibal, Tewari, Chidambaram, Manu Singhvi - with the knowledge of the laws and Supreme Court. Why don’t they approach the apex court if it is a fraud  ? 

4) Furthermore Hindenburg could approach Congress stalwart lawyers and nail Adani with all the proof they have working with Congress lawyers. Why haven’t they done that? 

Sorry, don’t  have more time for a barely educated  10 paisa worth internet troll. 

You are the biggest troll.

8 hours ago, bowl_out said:

The Sanskrit word is Bharata (भारत) .. There is no Bharat (भारत्) in Sanskrit

Mahabharat?

Bharat the brother of Lord Ram?

Sorry what are you trying to say?

See our passports. Bharat ganrajya. 

I don’t see Bharata anywhere.

9 minutes ago, Mariyam said:

Mahabharat?

He is talking of a schwa deletion of consonants of Sanskrit words like n Hindi and many north Indian languages. In Sanskrit and Kannada there is no schwa deletion of consonants and hence pronounced as Bharata with a small à in Sanskrit and a slightly bigger á in Kannada. Telugu and Malayalam didn’t worry about all this and call it Bharatam

3 hours ago, Mariyam said:

Mahabharat?

2 hours ago, coffee_rules said:

He is talking of a schwa deletion of consonants of Sanskrit words like n Hindi and many north Indian languages. In Sanskrit and Kannada there is no schwa deletion of consonants and hence pronounced as Bharata with a small à in Sanskrit and a slightly bigger á in Kannada. Telugu and Malayalam didn’t worry about all this and call it Bharatam

Exactly what coffee_rules is saying. There is no Ram (राम्) in Sanskrit. It is a 'Hindi' ized version of the word Rama (राम)

Below are all the noun forms in Sanskrit. It is Rama Shabdah, which takes Ramah in subject form and Ramam in the object form. Even the Sambhodana (exclamation form) is "Hey Rama" and not Ram.

The same way there is no Bharat, it is Bharata or Bharatam (the object form).. 

What we see on the passports and literally everywhere else is the 'Hindi' ized version. Honestly, for me it is borderline annoying when I hear Ram, Bhudh, Shiv, Karnatak, Kannad... and now our country is being named that way :facepalm:

sddefault.jpg

Edited by bowl_out

On 9/18/2023 at 10:27 PM, bowl_out said:

The Sanskrit word is Bharata (भारत) .. There is no Bharat (भारत्) in Sanskrit

On 9/19/2023 at 6:34 AM, Mariyam said:

Mahabharat?

Just to add, the correct pronunciation is what we have in our national anthem भारत भाग्य विधाता (Bharata-bhagya-vidhata)

Edited by bowl_out

On 9/17/2023 at 8:54 AM, Khota said:

If he is innocent, why can't an independent company audit him. Anything associated with BJP will let him get by.

SEBI is independent and literally tasked with said investigation. 
I think your propensity for trusting western profit-seeking enterprise over India's anti corruption department for stock market is rather troubling and as ridiculous as saying we should trust RepublicTV on a US company over the IRS report on their company. 

4 hours ago, Muloghonto said:

SEBI is independent and literally tasked with said investigation. 
I think your propensity for trusting western profit-seeking enterprise over India's anti corruption department for stock market is rather troubling and as ridiculous as saying we should trust RepublicTV on a US company over the IRS report on their company. 

You are an effing moron. 

Your partiality for BJP is hurting India. Country should be above the party, but it is OK for Adanis to loot the country as long as they support BJP.

If they have done no wrong, why worry about independent inquiry?

48 minutes ago, Khota said:

You are an effing moron. 

Your partiality for BJP is hurting India. Country should be above the party, but it is OK for Adanis to loot the country as long as they support BJP.

If they have done no wrong, why worry about independent inquiry?

Mr KHOTA( lol ) ,  SEBI is an independent organization and is doing an independent inquiry. Can you read ? 

if there was any truth in the allegations Congress would have latched on to the hit and run Hindenburg report and taken it to the Supreme Court even and used it to expose BJP. They didn’t because they knew none of those allegations can be proven as a fraud. 

Usually people may have one deficiency - You must be awarded for being blind, deaf and dumb all together.

21 minutes ago, rangeelaraja said:

Mr KHOTA( lol ) ,  SEBI is an independent organization and is doing an independent inquiry. Can you read ? 

if there was any truth in the allegations Congress would have latched on to the hit and run Hindenburg report and taken it to the Supreme Court even and used it to expose BJP. They didn’t because they knew none of those allegations can be proven as a fraud. 

Usually people may have one deficiency - You must be awarded for being blind, deaf and dumb all together.

There is one word for your post we have in Delhi. Ghanta.

If officers are scared that they will be transferred they will never do hones inquiry. 

I can prove Adani's guilty in one week if they give me a team.

If you have done no wrong, why are you afraid of independent probe? Criminals.

49 minutes ago, Khota said:

There is one word for your post we have in Delhi. Ghanta.

If officers are scared that they will be transferred they will never do hones inquiry. 

I can prove Adani's guilty in one week if they give me a team.

If you have done no wrong, why are you afraid of independent probe? Criminals.

Hindenburg + Top Congress lawyers + Supreme Court - if these 3 entities collectively are not independent enough to do a probe and expose the BJP- Adani fraud nexus , then what is ?

if you are telling me that Supreme Court of India is not trustworthy, then you shoud leave the country. 

you are a hit and run troll. Give me this and I will do that..:: 

you can barely comprehend an argument, with zero knowledge of corporate governance and accounting - you can only

post on ICF as an anonymous hit and run troll. It’s free and doesn’t require any proof. 

Edited by rangeelaraja

18 minutes ago, rangeelaraja said:

Hindenburg + Top Congress lawyers + Supreme Court - if these 3 entities collectively are not independent enough to do a probe and expose the BJP- Adani fraud nexus , then what is ?

if you are telling me that Supreme Court of India is not trustworthy, then you shoud leave the country. 

you are a hit and run troll. Give me this and I will do that..:: 

you can barely comprehend an argument, with zero knowledge of corporate governance and accounting - you can only

post on ICF as an anonymous hit and run troll. It’s free and doesn’t require any proof. 

Once again if you have done no wrong, why are you scared of independent inquiry?

Actually you should demand independent inquiry to shut people like me up. But that will never happen.

10 minutes ago, Khota said:

Once again if you have done no wrong, why are you scared of independent inquiry?

Actually you should demand independent inquiry to shut people like me up. But that will never happen.

what is “ independent” ? Are congress lawyers who are senior party members not independent to approach Supreme Court with evidence that Hindenburg has provided ? Why don’t they do it ? 

4 minutes ago, rangeelaraja said:

what is “ independent” ? Are congress lawyers who are senior party members not independent to approach Supreme Court with evidence that Hindenburg has provided ? Why don’t they do it ? 

in·de·pend·ent
ADJECTIVE
  1. free from outside control; not depending on another's authority:
    "the study is totally independent of central government" · "Canada's largest independent investment firm"
  2. not depending on another for livelihood or subsistence:
    "I wanted to remain independent in old age"

SEBI fails 1 and 2.
    Congress fails 2.

2 minutes ago, Khota said:
in·de·pend·ent
ADJECTIVE
  1. free from outside control; not depending on another's authority:
    "the study is totally independent of central government" · "Canada's largest independent investment firm"
  2. not depending on another for livelihood or subsistence:
    "I wanted to remain independent in old age"

SEBI fails 1 and 2.
    Congress fails 2.

So per 2, Congress stalwart lawyers like Abhishek Manu Singhvi,  Kapil Sibal, Manish Tewari, Chidambaram are dependent on Adani and or  BJP or whom for their livelihood ? 

They have taken matters to Supreme Court against the BJP in the past. What stops them this time ? 

you have decided that nothing is independent then nobody can help. The reality is it’s just your blind prejudice.

4 minutes ago, rangeelaraja said:

So per 2, Congress stalwart lawyers like Abhishek Manu Singhvi,  Kapil Sibal, Manish Tewari, Chidambaram are dependent on Adani and or  BJP or whom for their livelihood ? 

They have taken matters to Supreme Court against the BJP in the past. What stops them this time ? 

you have decided that nothing is independent then nobody can help. The reality is it’s just your blind prejudice.

Congress like BJP depends on money from Adani. I don't trust Congress and BJP.

They are stealing money from common Indians and making India weak. Someone needs to get to the bottom of it.