Ha ha ha ha ha ha!!! Let's all laugh at the padosis :)

14 hours ago, cric_fan said:

Pakistanis here don't post anti-Hindu or racist stuff. Whereas I have seen some filth posted here towards us on a daily basis.

Regarding PP. Racist/anti-religious posts are not allowed. You guys openly allow it here.

There is a "report post" link next to every single post, you should use that if you see anything "anti-islam".  You may read things you personally don't like - that doesn't mean its racist.  

7 hours ago, Sajid_Rana said:

Not true. I was banned here for a month because I posted in what did you eat thread that I eat beef twice in a week. Mod said that some posters dont like that people esp Pakistani eat beef and post on the thread lol. No wonder Muslims get lynched for even transporting cows in India.

That's a bit surprising if true.  Are you sure you didn't post anything else that crossed the line.  Mods here are morons if you got banned just for that.  

I got banned in the green ghetto for posting in a thread that blamed BCCI for lack of international cricket in Pakistan - All I wrote was point out the fact that the SL cricketers being shot at on tour, and finding Bin Laden in Abbottabad certainly didn't help.  

11 minutes ago, sandeep said:

That's a bit surprising if true.  Are you sure you didn't post anything else that crossed the line.  Mods here are morons if you got banned just for that.  

I got banned in the green ghetto for posting in a thread that blamed BCCI for lack of international cricket in Pakistan - All I wrote was point out the fact that the SL cricketers being shot at on tour, and finding Bin Laden in Abbottabad certainly didn't help.  

lol that's nothing, I got banned for defending bhajji and ashwin against chucking remarks from the retards on that forum when ajmal was banned

@sandeep - Do not take the ban in PP at heart bro....I have been banned there 7 times. :cantstop:

For me Pakistan and Bangladesh are meant to be trolled and I cannot resist myself when ever I join their forums. I try to be sober but I simply cant.

But overall cricket forums are losing their popularity with the advent of troll cricket pages in facebook. They are way more fun than being politically correct in PP. I have no intention going back there. Trolling Pak in facebook is even more fun...LOL

Sent from my GT-I9505 using Tapatalk

13 hours ago, Sajid_Rana said:

Not true. I was banned here for a month because I posted in what did you eat thread that I eat beef twice in a week. Mod said that some posters dont like that people esp Pakistani eat beef and post on the thread lol. No wonder Muslims get lynched for even transporting cows in India.

Here's the reality check for you... at the time of partition Muslim population in India was between 5-10%. Since then it's around 20% or more. OTOH Hindu and Sikh population in Pakistan at the time of partition was around 5% and it's less than 1% now. Now tell me who gets "lynched"?

Yes there are cases where are issue between various communities but overall in India if you are talented and driven you will succeed. Azim Premji is a muslim and was the richest person in the world for a couple of weeks when Tech stocks took off around 2000. And he's not alone. You have to visit places in UP, B'lore and Hyderabad to see how successful muslims are in India and that doesn't happen when they are being persecuted.

Take example of Bollywood or Cricket as well. We have likes of Shahrukh, Salman, Aamir, Saif, Khan family (Feroze, Sanjay khan etc. from yesteryears and their family) etc. who have a large fan following. In cricket Azharuddin was the captain of the national team for nearly a decade and you had likes of Zaheer, Pathan bros etc. who were our key players at the time. Even now you will see threads about getting players like Sarfraz Khan in the Indian setup. This doesn't happen if Muslims are being persecuted or discriminated against. Of course if you have a sense of entitlement, want things spoon fed to you and have a victim mentality things may be different as they should.

In short there's a reason why India is a country which has the most number of muslims than any other nation (or maybe 2nd after Malaysia) and this doesn't happen because of Muslims being persecuted or discriminated. Look at how things are within your nation and you will see what persecution of a community really means. We don't murder people and terrorize a community in the name of blasphemy.

Edited by Ultimate_Game
1 hour ago, Ultimate_Game said:

Here's the reality check for you... at the time of partition Muslim population in India was between 5-10%. Since then it's between 15-20%. OTOH Hindu and Sikh population in Pakistan at the time of partition was around 5% and it's less than 1% now. Now tell me who gets "lynched"?

Yes there are cases where are issue between various communities but overall in India if you are talented and driven you will succeed. Azim Premji is a muslim and was the richest person in the world for a couple of weeks when Tech stocks took off around 2000. And he's not alone. You have to visit places in UP, B'lore and Hyderabad to see how successful muslims are in India and that doesn't happen when they are being persecuted.

Take example of Bollywood or Cricket as well. We have likes of Shahrukh, Salman, Aamir, Khan family (Feroze, Sanjay khan etc. from yesteryears and their family) etc. who have a large fan following. In cricket Azharuddin was the captain of the national team for nearly a decade and you had likes of Zaheer, Pathan bros etc. who were our key players at the time. Even now you will see threads about getting players like Sarfraz Khan in the Indian setup. This doesn't happen if Muslims are being persecuted or discriminated against. Of course if you have a sense of entitlement, want things spoon fed to you and have a victim mentality things may be different as they should.

In short there's a reason why India is a country which has the most number of muslims than any other nation (or maybe 2nd after Malaysia) and this doesn't happen because of Muslims being prosecuted or discriminated. Look at how things are within your nation and you will see what persecution of a community really means. We don't murder people and terrorize a community in the name of blasphemy.

No point with giving him all the facts in the world.  Accepting that India is not a bad place for muslims is akin to treason for most Pakistanis.   Reality not important.  Belief important.

30 minutes ago, Ultimate_Game said:

Here's the reality check for you... at the time of partition Muslim population in India was between 5-10%. Since then it's around 20% or more. OTOH Hindu and Sikh population in Pakistan at the time of partition was around 5% and it's less than 1% now. Now tell me who gets "lynched"?

Take example of Bollywood or Cricket as well. We have likes of Shahrukh, Salman, Aamir, Saif, Khan family (Feroze, Sanjay khan etc. from yesteryears and their family) etc. who have a large fan following. In cricket Azharuddin was the captain of the national team for nearly a decade and you had likes of Zaheer, Pathan bros etc. who were our key players at the time. Even now you will see threads about getting players like Sarfraz Khan in the Indian setup. This doesn't happen if Muslims are being persecuted or discriminated against. Of course if you have a sense of entitlement, want things spoon fed to you and have a victim mentality things may be different as they should.

In short there's a reason why India is a country which has the most number of muslims than any other nation (or maybe 2nd after Malaysia) and this doesn't happen because of Muslims being persecuted or discriminated. Look at how things are within your nation and you will see what persecution of a community really means. We don't murder people and terrorize a community in the name of blasphemy.

Do you really think that pakistanis have the IQ to understand this post? If they did have the required level of intelligence then they wouldn't have created pakistan in the first place :giggle:

Just now, kira said:

Do you really think that pakistanis have the IQ to understand this post? If they did have the required level of intelligence then they wouldn't have created pakistan in the first place :giggle:

I would hope that some sensible ones who understand basic math would be able to comprehend one simple point...

India: Muslim population from partition to now has grown from 5-10% to 20% or more.

Pakistan: Non-muslim population has diminished from 5% to less than 1% in the same timespan.

Surely if there's persecution or lynching going on, which one do these numbers point to?

13 hours ago, Sajid_Rana said:

Nice try but no. That's not what you were banned for.

you were banned for saying crap like :

BCCI had no problem letting convicted cheats like Dravid & Tendulkar back in the team. Sreesanth should become CM like Azharudin. No messages there for young people.

Along with inciting and riling up every other posts.

These pigs are unable to grasp reality, for their brainwashed minds...India = Hindu only, 

what can you expect for them when to this day they haven't reconciled for the barbaric genocide they undertook in East Pakistan...if they can't move on from this, then Pakistanis will continue killing others and themselves, and continue to exist as a cesspit 

On 4/10/2017 at 6:09 PM, Ultimate_Game said:

Your post is true, but Pakistan was created so we could enforce sharia law, Indian muslims have shariah law in family matters, but not to the same degree as us, even we don't have shariah law in it's full sense but still not a bad amount. 

10 minutes ago, panther said:

Your post is true, but Pakistan was created so we could enforce sharia law, Indian muslims have shariah law in family matters, but not to the same degree as us, even we don't have shariah law in it's full sense but still not a bad amount. 

I'm glad you can see the point that there's no mass scale persecution or discrimination going on in India. India is a vast country with 1.3 billion people (with nearly 300 million muslims) and of course there would be some incidents every single day. But if you simply choose to focus on a few incidents ignoring the bigger picture then yeah I can show you every nation discriminating or persecuting someone.