Have the correct Indian All Rounders been picked for World Cup 2023

Not really convinced with Jadeja, Axar or Shardul in this Asia Cup:

Could India have looked at the following players instead of the above:

Deepak Chahar (I think injury issues have resolved) - A better batsmen than Shardul, bowling pretty same but swings it more

W Sundar (Might be picked now as Axar Injured) - Jadeja & Axar are similar, better to pick Sundar instead of Jadeja or Axar

R Ashwin (With World cup being in India might be handy in matches where the pitches turn)

5 minutes ago, Prabhdeep Singh said:

Not really convinced with Jadeja, Axar or Shardul in this Asia Cup:

Could India have looked at the following players instead of the above:

Deepak Chahar (I think injury issues have resolved) - A better batsmen than Shardul, bowling pretty same but swings it more

W Sundar (Might be picked now as Axar Injured) - Jadeja & Axar are similar, better to pick Sundar instead of Jadeja or Axar

R Ashwin (With World cup being in India might be handy in matches where the pitches turn)

Deepak Chahar is a new ball bowler, I don't think he will be useful in middle overs or death, Shardul can atleast hit peak pace of 138-139...Deepak won't go above 135.

But for sure he is a better batsman than Shardul, though it remains to be seen if ye will last an entire ODI.

Edited by singhvivek141
27 minutes ago, tweaker said:

Riyan Parag could be the ideal allrounder who can bat aggressively in.late order and bowl his full.quota and is excellent fielder.

He can.be the ideal replacement for Jadeja

Don't think Parag has done enough to get picked for India.

India A? IPL? FC? Domestic List A and T20 performances are rightly ignored as the standards have fallen. Let him do well in an FC season or in an IPL season or for India A. He's just 22, and has plenty of time to get into the national team.