Canada expels Indian diplomat; Indian government agents behind killing of Sikh leader - Trudeau

IndianRenegade

8 minutes ago, wanted_desi said:

Anyways not related to this incident: What percentage of Sikhs in Canada are Khalistanis? Trudeau might be over-estimating support he will get from Sikhs in Canada for being bed with Khalistanis. 

Based on sample size of ICF - 0% non khalistani. Passive or active supporters. But they have done a great job in Canada. They have the numbers and leverage and they have hijacked the agenda. 

18 minutes ago, Muloghonto said:

Which is why we are going to help India deal with these same treasonous Punjabis down the road. Anyone who takes side of foreign govt over India while having assets in India is a threat to India. Punjabis like you are a threat to India and to general public safety and we are ensuring that is known long term. You already know how Punjabis are starting to be viewed in Canada and we will help in the process. You reap what you sow. 

Welcome back, Mulo

If India is behind this I am glad finally India is waking up. The only thing is don't leave any trace behind. All terrorists who wants to divide India on religious ground should face such fate. 

Also who cares about Canadian Khalistanis doing a referendum in Canada lol it's like Kashmiri terrorists organising a referendum in Lahore :phehe: I mean Canada is a huge country,the North is almost empty khalistanis can make their homeland there..:cantstop:we should be least bothered. Just eliminate these terrorists quietly without hoo haa, dont make martyrs out of them. 

5 minutes ago, ravishingravi said:

Based on sample size of ICF - 0% non khalistani. Passive or active supporters. But they have done a great job in Canada. They have the numbers and leverage and they have hijacked the agenda. 

This is not Canada of the 90s. This is Canada of the 2020s: where the Hindus who are coming are confident and not self-loathing like the ones of the old. Khali outlook in Canada, and by extension, the Sikhs, isnt very good long term. They are already associated with ' redneck/hillbilly Indians' with a lot of non desi canadians, thanks to Punjabis being 50x higher represented in Crime and gangs crap than any other type of Indians. 
The khalistani mix and making it international news is just adding to their negative sterotypes : western countries and cultures are very race/ethnicity based and they dont take much time to point fingers and go 'ew bad race/ethnicity'. Like they've done with middle eastern/Indo-Pak muslims already. That is happening with Punjabis in Canada, thanks to the Khalis. 

And this time, we are not being dumbass hindus about it and going 'oh no, those are just the bad apples, trust me these are nice people'. Jaisi karni, waisi bharni is the new motto. 

Watch and you will see in another 5-10 years. Punjabi power in Canada is systematically being dismantled as we speak. 

8 minutes ago, Sgattick10 said:

If India is behind this I am glad finally India is waking up. The only thing is don't leave any trace behind. All terrorists who wants to divide India on religious ground should face such fate. 

Also who cares about Canadian Khalistanis doing a referendum in Canada lol it's like Kashmiri terrorists organising a referendum in Lahore :phehe: I mean Canada is a huge country,the North is almost empty khalistanis can make their homeland there..:cantstop:we should be least bothered. Just eliminate these terrorists quietly without hoo haa, dont make martyrs out of them. 

Ofcourse India is behind this. Everyone knows this, everyone knew this. 3 prominent Khalistanis don't just drop dead in the span of 3 days by chance. But our retard Turd-O is well known for trying to save his ass by lighting an even bigger fire.

This is a lose-lose revelation for Trudeau and thats exactly how its playing out in Canadian media so far. 

One main reason why these kind of things are usually dealt with in back channels or make it to public news if and only if there is solid evidence being presented, is because it ALWAYS makes the government going 'boo hoo, they snuck in and killed one of our people without asking us' look hella weak and incompetent, no matter if the dude killed is Ram Chandra reborn or OBL. 

Secondly, Indian govt isnt retarded enough to do a hit on a 5 eyes citizen without solid proof. So if Turd-O ever presents solid proof of 'look India killed a citizen of ours', India will most likely play its trump card: " look we tried to get you to stop sheltering our OBL but you didn't listen so we took out this terrorist, murrica style'. Checkmate. 

As i said, lose-lose for idiot drama teacher but he is pappu of Canada- do first, think later. So to be expected. 

Edited by Muloghonto

22 minutes ago, wanted_desi said:

Anyways not related to this incident: What percentage of Sikhs in Canada are Khalistanis? Trudeau might be over-estimating support he will get from Sikhs in Canada for being bed with Khalistanis. 

Honestly, I don't think he is thinking about this from that calculated POV. It seems something more personal and has to do with how his dad went about the non-extradition of Parmar etc. and he is just following that legacy (there is a post up in this thread outlining this). Of course, like most of us here, I am just spitballing with no inside information, so take it FWIW.

5 minutes ago, BacktoCricaddict said:

Honestly, I don't think he is thinking about this from that calculated POV. It seems something more personal and has to do with how his dad went about the non-extradition of Parmar etc. and he is just following that legacy (there is a post up in this thread outlining this). Of course, like most of us here, I am just spitballing with no inside information, so take it FWIW.

Trudeau's calculus is very simple

His stay as PM is contingent on support from Jagmeet Singh, who has links to Khalistanis. Trudeau is too dumb and stupid to go much beyond this calculus, because Trudeau is what you get, if Rahul Gandhi was a bit good looking and a drama teacher and even dumber. 

2 minutes ago, Sgattick10 said:

Virat Kohli unfollows Punjabi singer Shubhneet Singh aka Shubh for the distorted map of India that doesn't include j&k, Punjab and NE he shared on Insta :phehe:

revoke this khali's OCI card. That should send a clear message. 

Time for India to go after the properties of the Khalis and their supporters in India. Or rather, that will be one of the things addressed after BJP wins the next election, i am lead to believe. Plenty of legal avenues for govt & as well as plenty of foreign precedents for seizure of property associated with terrorists & banned organisations. 

11 minutes ago, Sgattick10 said:

Isn't Melanie Jolly the same lady Trudeau is having affair with? 

No, the rumor is that he and Hagmeet are an item. It could be our very own resident Kanedian as well, who knows, with the amount of "backing" Trudeau  is getting here.

No evidence and accusations from Justin. How is Canada punishing people who killed Indian politicians ? Remember a guy was killed beginning of the year and baljinder Singh Balli was killed today. A Canadian gang openly claims responsibility. India should approach international court for justice against Canada. Will the Khalistani be punished ?

https://indianexpress.com/article/cities/chandigarh/congress-leader-shot-dead-moga-canada-gangster-arsh-dalla-responsibility-8946049/lite/

Edited by gattaca

2 minutes ago, gattaca said:

Canada has so many gangs. Nijjar and other person were collecting funds for gurdwara and it could be the other person got a hit man. Even Canadian FM says if proven true lol. They don’t even have evidence. How can they even point fingers at india ? 

And the way the government and PM were silent when a Chinese diplomat threatended their own diplomat/minister on their China policy, and even proven on National media, they didn't have the cohones to own up the issue. Now, with mere allegations which is not even proven, he has expelled a diplomat based on flimsy evidence. F ucking cowards.