China's Racist Meltdown over Made-in-India iPhone 15 - " Phones smell of curry "

rangeelaraja

I cannot wait to fast forward 15 years, when these bat and reptile eaters with a ravaged economy built on extraordinary debt are beholden to us.

20 years - 8 % CAGR nominal GDP growth,  and we will be there.

For those thinking that Chinese economy will continue to grow - here is a factcheck :

Japan's GDP right now in 2023 ( 4.4 trillion ) is less than what it was in 1995 ( 5.5 trillion ) adjusted for current exchange rates.   They have stagnated for almost 30 years and gone further down.  At its peak Japanese economy was 75 % of US GDP, Chinese economy is about 70 % of the US GDP right now.

China copied Japan's manufacturing and export and real estate driven economic model to the T, where the state would subsidize exports.

China's economy is in an exceptionally perilous situation now - here's wishing them worse than Japan's 30 year stagnation. India just needs to continue on the same path and we will march past China at our independence centenary

6 hours ago, Lone Wolf said:

The Ah San slang...  Comes directly coz the imperial history of Boxer rebellion when Sikh & Rajput battalions marched into the forbidden city on British orders.  

They will never forget the humiliation. 

Humiliation for whom?

The battalions were British mercenaries who marched (and some died , I am guessing) and fought a foreign war that had nothing to do with them.

14 minutes ago, Mariyam said:

Humiliation for whom?

The battalions were British mercenaries who marched (and some died , I am guessing) and fought a foreign war that had nothing to do with them.

I don't know about casualties though I did read Indian soldiers were sympathetic towards Boxers...  But were too loyal to defy orders.  Ah San hence means "Yes sir"

3 minutes ago, Lone Wolf said:

I don't know about casualties though I did read Indian soldiers were sympathetic towards Boxers...  But were too loyal to defy orders.  Ah San hence means "Yes sir"

Really?

Comes to me as a surprise.

I thought back in the day kachchas/langots would be all the rage.

Edited by Mariyam

I have been in technology, have had to deal with the Chinese, with Latin Americans and white folks .... Indian work ethic is exceptional is all I can say, way better than other ethnicity people that I have worked with. This is one of the reasons why jobs keep coming to India.

7 hours ago, Lone Wolf said:

Rage was reserved for Afghans only... 

Our ex Canadian Kumar told us:giggle:

WhatsApp-Image-2021-03-22-at-9.02.35-AM.jpeg

@Mariyam happens to be from Pashtun background afaik( pls correct if I am wrong), hence the sad smiley at your post...so I feel like writing few positive (and true) words on your behalf bro.. that Pashtuns are good-looking, loyal(great friends to have) and strong peoples...

5 minutes ago, randomGuy said:

@Mariyam happens to be from Pashtun background afaik( pls correct if I am wrong), hence the sad smiley at your post...so I feel like writing few positive (and true) words on your behalf bro.. that Pashtuns are good-looking, loyal(great friends to have) and strong peoples...

I had no clue lol... Indeed Pashtuns are great people when they are educated.  Met few Afghans in my college.  Awesome friendly people @Mariyam... 

23 hours ago, randomGuy said:

From my father's side.

Bohri from my mom's side. The side I identify with more!

That was not why I made the 'sad face' emoji. That was coz @Lone Wolf didn't get the joke. :((