Major terror attack underway in Gaza Strip

ravishingravi

On 11/11/2023 at 8:26 PM, ravishingravi said:

If not today, be ready to serve under Sharia in decade or so. London is on the brink. They have enough people and street power. They are confident now. Anjum Choudhary was bumbling fool. But today his vision is being slowly realized. 

This will never happen. What will happen is that one day the Brits will have enough and there will be a massive civil war. The muslims and other ethnic miorities have little to no presence in the armed services as well. 

My worry is that non Muslim minorities will feel the wrath of the European's rage. 

Vienna used to be 1/3rd Jewish pre WW2. Anything can happen. 

3 hours ago, Ranvir said:

This will never happen. What will happen is that one day the Brits will have enough and there will be a massive civil war. The muslims and other ethnic miorities have little to no presence in the armed services as well. 

My worry is that non Muslim minorities will feel the wrath of the European's rage. 

I agree. They will only go up to certain point and then it will all stop. There is no way Sharia ever happens in the west. 

9 hours ago, Ranvir said:

I hope you are right. You will witness however which way it goes down. Left has taken over all important establishments. So good luck with your predictions. Anyway chickens coming home to roost. 

15 hours ago, Ranvir said:

So today Suella Braverman was forced to resign. After Oct 7th Biden govt said it's worried about Islamophobia. Politicians know the numbers better than internet warriors. The numbers are with them. The gig is up. It's done. 

1 hour ago, ravishingravi said:

So today Suella Braverman was forced to resign. After Oct 7th Biden govt said it's worried about Islamophobia. Politicians know the numbers better than internet warriors. The numbers are with them. The gig is up. It's done. 

Like I said this will just cause more resentment amongst the British public, it will build and build and then in many years there will be major violence on the streets. Perhaps the politicians want this for some reason. Rishi being prime minister has already riled the Brits the wrong way and he will lose the next election for sure now imagine the reaction of the public if muslims take things too far. 

17 hours ago, Khota said:

I agree. They will only go up to certain point and then it will all stop. There is no way Sharia ever happens in the west. 

Will also depend on how China & India perceive Western threat going forward in next 3-4 decades. 

Both China & India would definitely be salivating at the thought of endless civil war in Europe & Americas.  It helps both countries in the long run. 

25 minutes ago, Lone Wolf said:

Will also depend on how China & India perceive Western threat going forward in next 3-4 decades. 

Both China & India would definitely be salivating at the thought of endless civil war in Europe & Americas.  It helps both countries in the long run. 

Uncertainty in any part of the world helps no one.

Really sad pictures from Gaza Hospitals.

There is no doubt that there are civilians in Hospitals,

There is also no doubt that there is well armed Hamas in control of these Hospitals and using it as their primary base.

There is no doubt that there are civilains trapped inside the Hospitals and aligned with ideology of Hamas ie will rather sacrice themselves and their loved ones for a cause which is tpo ensure Arab world do not recognise Israel as state.

But undobtedly, there must be some innocents too, who want to get out of the hospitals.

I do not understand whom to blame now? Israelis who are firing at the Hospitals or Hamas who are firing from inside the Hospitals?

18 minutes ago, mishra said:

I do not understand whom to blame now? Israelis who are firing at the Hospitals or Hamas who are firing from inside the Hospitals?

It is not a logical fallacy to blame both. Unfortunately, when one does that, both sides think you are "supporting" the other. We live in a world of false binaries.

The only way such struggles have a good ending is if there are enough people within Gaza who can empower themselves to overthrow Hamas from within. And I am not optimistic that this will happen during my lifetime.

Edited by BacktoCricaddict

On 11/12/2023 at 4:23 PM, Ranvir said:

Britain has too liberal immigration policies. They import rubbish from Pakistan, Syria and Palestine. They should go the Denmark way for immigration. 

44 minutes ago, gattaca said:

Britain has too liberal immigration policies. They import rubbish from Pakistan, Syria and Palestine. They should go the Denmark way for immigration. 

Unlike Britain Denmark does not get involved in wars in those countries or any historic colonial link. 

Anyway I think there must be some masterplan behind this, no country willingly self destructs. 

4 hours ago, ravishingravi said:

They are going to be killed. Even the ones in Qatar.

World is not same as it was in past. Other players have become powerfull. I hope that gap remains as we dont want Israel to be forced to respond 5000 rockets from Gaza with 5000 rockets to Gaza