Breaking: Khalistani leader Gurpatwant Singh Pannun warns India of Hamas like attacks

rangeelaraja

5 minutes ago, ravishingravi said:

They wont touch him. He is CIA.

I hear this all the time. If it is " known " news like this. It is probably false.

Why would Intel Agencies hire a clown to make propaganda statements sitting in Canada/ West ?

What ends does he serve ?

8 hours ago, rangeelaraja said:

I hear this all the time. If it is " known " news like this. It is probably false.

Why would Intel Agencies hire a clown to make propaganda statements sitting in Canada/ West ?

What ends does he serve ?

It's known. And this comes from Shishir Gupta, who has a real credibility. 

https://www.hindustantimes.com/india-news/us-based-terrorist-pannun-threatens-to-target-amit-shah-and-jaishankar-for-nijjar-killing-101689921974622.html

19 hours ago, rangeelaraja said:

Why do we need help of one terrorist to kill another? I'm sure we have better ways.

Look at this hypocrite. When there were protests against India with threats of violence and glorification of terrorist acts, he called it freedom of speech.

13 hours ago, BacktoCricaddict said:

The oldest play in the playbook of war-mongers. The Americans have perfected it and been burned by it too

As long as its at assassination level info and not political, like giving details of opportune place and time to kill a terrorist, I don’t see any problem 

Edited by mishra

23 hours ago, Texan said:

Look at this hypocrite. When there were protests against India with threats of violence and glorification of terrorist acts, he called it freedom of speech.

Wait till Kanneda takes in enough of Palestinians for them to become a vote base. The likes of him will change their tune soon enough. 

On 10/13/2023 at 2:36 AM, mishra said:

As long as its at assassination level info and not political, like giving details of opportune place and time to kill a terrorist, I don’t see any problem 

I suppose so ... and do want to agree with this. But, as someone with libertarian proclivities, I think of how tyrannical governments can misuse this tactic to "off" people who are not security threats, but are threats to politicians' power. I am not saying that the current GoI is tyrannical, but the slippery slope bothers me. And then, from a more pragmatic humanistic standpoint, I see it as the perpetuation of the cycle of violence; it reminds me of the Raktabeeja legend in Indian mythology. So, what solution do I have? Nothing. That's why I am ranting on ICF. 

On 10/14/2023 at 10:54 AM, BacktoCricaddict said:

I suppose so ... and do want to agree with this. But, as someone with libertarian proclivities, I think of how tyrannical governments can misuse this tactic to "off" people who are not security threats, but are threats to politicians' power. I am not saying that the current GoI is tyrannical, but the slippery slope bothers me. And then, from a more pragmatic humanistic standpoint, I see it as the perpetuation of the cycle of violence; it reminds me of the Raktabeeja legend in Indian mythology. So, what solution do I have? Nothing. That's why I am ranting on ICF. 

See, such bumping off is done by deep state. They dont do politics and generally dont even involve politicians. India too now, is giving signs of a developing deep State.  It was evident in Manipur. BJP was on side of its Tribal (non Christian) voters (ie doing vote bank politics) while the ones (Christian Tribal) who were holding the flag of India seems to be given free run by Deep State to do whatever they wanted.

Edited by mishra