Total Meltdown in all Pak media after 8-0 - Mickey Arthur complains: ‘Looked like a BCCI event - didn’t seem like ICC event… didn’t hear Dil Dil Pakistan’

8 hours ago, singhvivek141 said:

I'm not a Gujrati, but I don't think chanting Jai Shri Ram is actually to scare anyone. In the past crowd in Mumbai has shouted "Ganapati Bappa Morya" many times, that's not scary at all. 

During Matches in Sharjah in 90's the Islamic chants were pretty common

...no one had any issue at that point. Why it's a problem now ? People need to grow up from this and stop believing into whatever foolishness the political parties try to feed us in.

And for the veg reference, I hope you're being sarcastic here. As most wrestlers in India are from Haryana & Rajasthan which is again primarily a vegetarian state. So strength is not a question here.

Veggie eating Gujjus anyday over these Tamils who are Pakistani simps

Heard on the grapevine:

After their worrying experiences in WC 2023, Pakistan have decided to rewrite their game song. 

The lyrics have migrated from North to Deep South, anatomically speaking. 

Instead of Dil Dil Pakistan it’s now titled Lun Lun Pakistan.

This new song has the great advantage that it autoplays every time Pakistan turn out for a game. 

Edited by NameGoesHere

I seem to have popped quite a few pimples in this thread :phehe:... got a mod warning me of dire action for my 'racist' posts.. guess quite a few ran and cried.  I had to really search my posts to understand wtf did i post to  e racist lmao. You guys are such snow flakes..

Jai shri ram as a salutation lol :cantstop: ok please go ahead. 

THey are jokers alright. But i think we have to stop taking them seriously.  India has gone way ahead of them in every aspect. We should focus on bigger things. Look at their side. But for brainfade of Srilankans they would be at the bottom of the table. I don't even feel like trolling them given their standard of cricket. Let us focus on our bogey teams in the knock out stages. 

12 hours ago, Vilander said:

I seem to have popped quite a few pimples in this thread :phehe:... got a mod warning me of dire action for my 'racist' posts.. guess quite a few ran and cried.  I had to really search my posts to understand wtf did i post to  e racist lmao. You guys are such snow flakes..

Jai shri ram as a salutation lol :cantstop: ok please go ahead. 

For you, Ram naam satya hain!