PCB files complaint with ICC over 'inappropriate conduct by spectators' at India vs Pakistan game

35 minutes ago, Number said:

These chants are sacred and pious, one shouldn't be using them to mock someone. There are many other ways to get under the skin of opponents. 

Remember they used that to mock even Shami in a test match. 

But PCB is just hilarious. Lodging complain over this seriously ?

I wonder what they would do if they had matches in Delhi or Lucknow. :phehe:

I agree. But in this case it was acceptable. This guy was using sports platforms to further/showoff his political and religious agendas/beliefs.

Hope crowds troll Pakistanis even more now, that's how snowflakes should be treated.

No expectation from Chennai and Kolkata crowd, Stalin and Mamata will order encounter of any fan who chants JSR or something like that in public place. Moreover Chennai folks always want to show how sporting they are lol, and plenty of Pak supporters in Kolkata. But some faith in Bangalore even though we have a Congress govt, more jeering please, they came to India as little boys, send them back as men. 

12 minutes ago, Suhaan said:

So what is the difference grammatically between Jai Shree Ram and Jai Shree Krishna?

I just asked who uses Jai shree ram to greet, since I haven't seen it. Grammatically there's not much difference compared to jai Modi and jai Rahul either 

1 hour ago, Serpico said:

Since when is it a greeting phrase? Does it happen in Gujarat? 

Also allahu akbar isn't a greeting phrase either, they say assalam alekum

Since ages

"Jai Shri Ram", "Ram Ram", "Jai Bholenath", "Har Har Mahadev", "Jai Shri Krishna", "Radhe Radhe" they all are greeting phrases at different parts of India.

Gujarati people may not say "Jai Shri Ram", but "Jai Shri Krishna" is a part of their culture. Have met folks in and around the region of Okha & Dwarka and they use such greetings to address.

Who knows there might be some "Ayodhyawasi" who live in Gujrat. Ahmedabad has many folks from UP living there.

Edited by singhvivek141
1 hour ago, Serpico said:

I just asked who uses Jai shree ram to greet, since I haven't seen it. Grammatically there's not much difference compared to jai Modi and jai Rahul either 

Jai Shree ram is common greeting phrase... Ram ram bhaiyo.. &  Jai Shree Krishna in Gujju land. 

However in this case they aren't greeting Rizwan...  The crowd here came from all over India & not Entirely from Gujarat. 

Incredible really... 

They keep on saying a thousand "Inshallah, Mashallah, Hamdullah , Astagfirullah" whenever they open their mouths but now have their knickers in a twist when Indians do it once lmao.

And these shameless rats are also giving sermons on Indian secularism and "tolerance" on Twitter. I've heard that inbreeding has an effect on traits like self awareness.... ab dekh bhi liya.

8 minutes ago, Norman said:

Incredible really... 

They keep on saying a thousand "Inshallah, Mashallah, Hamdullah , Astagfirullah" whenever they open their mouths but now have their knickers in a twist when Indians do it once lmao.

And these shameless rats are also giving sermons on Indian secularism and "tolerance" on Twitter. I've heard that inbreeding has an effect on traits like self awareness.... ab dekh bhi liya.

And woke ka ch@d@s supporting it here as well

Muslims (not just Pakistanis) almost always employ the veto card shamelessly. They can have 10 lakh mosques in non-Muslim areas and demean other gods, religions 5 times a day, but a chant of JSR is apparently Islamophobic. 

They can block roads, malls, rail tracks for namaaz but no procession from another religion should pass through their locality, otherwise Islamophobic.

Pak players can do namaaz in playing area, give religious sermons outside Pak, but rest are supposed to be ashamed of their religion/culture, otherwise Islamophobia. 

Edited by Gollum

Let me get this straight. It was absolutely in bad taste for our crowd to shout those chants in a provocative mannerThey were clearly shouting those chants at Rizwan not with each other. 

But to go crying to ICC and complaining about it as if their families were abused and giving bhashan on tolerance to us while living in an Islamist shite hole is just ironical on so many levels. Also displays their crybaby loser attitude. No wonder their players melt under slight bit of pressure and shitt their pants..

1 hour ago, Norman said:

Let me get this straight. It was absolutely in bad taste for our crowd to shout those chants in a provocative mannerThey were clearly shouting those chants at Rizwan not with each other. 

That attention whore deserves it. Objectively, that sort of behaviour is uncouth from any crowd, but Rizwan deserves it for the stuff he puts on his social media handle and all the injured warrior draamebaazi on ground.