PCB files complaint with ICC over 'inappropriate conduct by spectators' at India vs Pakistan game

The PCB has also "lodged another formal protest" over delays in visas for Pakistani journalists and absence of a visa policy for Pakistan fans

The PCB has lodged an official complaint with the ICC about the crowd behaviour directed towards the Pakistan players in their game against India at Ahmedabad's Narendra Modi Stadium over the weekend.

Pakistan were comfortably beaten by India in an atmosphere their team director Mickey Arthur later compared to a bilateral game and not an ICC event. The crowd, estimated to be over 100,000, contained only a handful of Pakistan fans, with the difficulties of getting visas preventing fans from traveling across the border. Arthur also queried the lack of Pakistani music on the stadium playlist, specifically mentioning Dil, Dil Pakistan, a stadium staple at Pakistan games at ICC events.

Edited by Austin 3:!6
5 minutes ago, R!TTER said:

Whiny bitches, next they'll ask their w***e ICC to shift the finals from Ahmadabad :whack2:

They did in 2011 when the WC was stripped from them lol.

What happened? We got sole hosting lol. Plus we are hosting two more this decade.

Edited by deathmonger

It's the typical "Paxtan way" of venting out their frustrations of yet another humiliation by our hands.

In 2019 , they went after poor sarfaraz and mistreated him infront of his family while body shaming him..

In 2022 - They went after the Umpires, BCCI, RAW, Mossad after the MCG loss.

In 2023 Asia Cup - They vented at Jay Shah for making them travel so much between pak and Sri Lanka. 

And now this drama. Truly shameless qaum.

Man these babies are crying a lot.  

I get that the corrupt "officials" need to do such fake protests in order to protect their temporary Kursi at PCB.  But it seems a lot of greenbros are salty about *shock horror* Indians being competitive and in their face.  Keep crying.

I am absolutely not a fan of religious chanting in cricket games - It is demeaning to any god to be invoked like that in trivial things like sports.  So when somebody namechecks Ram or Ganpati or Allah, they are actually diminishing them - but hey that's my opinion.  

Being sad about "muh music not being played"  or "muh captain got booed at the toss"?  Since when did greenbros become such impotent moaners?  

8 minutes ago, sandeep said:

I get that the corrupt "officials" need to do such fake protests in order to protect their temporary Kursi at PCB.  But it seems a lot of greenbros are salty about *shock horror* Indians being competitive and in their face.  Keep crying.

I am absolutely not a fan of religious chanting in cricket games - It is demeaning to any god to be invoked like that in trivial things like sports.  So when somebody namechecks Ram or Ganpati or Allah, they are actually diminishing them - but hey that's my opinion.  

Being sad about "muh music not being played"  or "muh captain got booed at the toss"?  Since when did greenbros become such impotent moaners?  

The Jai Shri Ram chants at Rizwan were definitely  uncalled for.  

1 hour ago, sandeep said:

Pakiz booeed Stephen Flemming in the semis of 1999. Jaake video dekh lein. Poor fellow did nothing religious and wasn't sure why that was happening 

2 minutes ago, sandeep said:

I think they were stupid and an embarrassment.  But its not cursing, or racist, or something that merits official "protests" FFS. 

Didn't say they merited official protests but using religious chants as a weapon was somewhat tasteless .

It wouldve been understandable if it was aimed at Sohail Tanvir or Waqar Younis for their comments but Rizwan certainly didn't deserve it imo