This must be the end of Iyer's international career

Gollum

10 hours ago, Gollum said:

His attitude pisses me off, so casual. Wrongly demoted yesterday but still where was the bloody fight in him?

only fights to get his share of sambaar, but is upstaged by rohit (at the buffet)

Edited by Vijy
18 minutes ago, Gollum said:

Iyer is a non-starter in SENA, and useless at home since BGT last year. Useless guy. 

Absolutely dispensable. The way he batted today showed that he is such a non-serious cricketer. Moving his backfoot bakwards and jumping towards the ball. 

‘Horrible and sloppy. What was he even doing?’ Kevin Pietersen questions Shreyas Iyer’s ‘hunger’ in furious rant.

“Listen, when Kohli comes back and other guys come back [KL Rahul and Ravindra Jadeja] and these are the days these boys are going to look back and go, ‘oh why did I not get a hundred? I had the opportunity to get the hundred’. And when you are sloppy like that, getting out doesn’t impress me at all,” he said. “You got to really grab the game by the scruff of its neck and say I am not letting go here. I am afraid to say with Shreyas it all seems a bit too sloppy. Sloppy is the word.”

He has the ability to play some very good shots. But the soft dismissals are horrible. In this form of cricket, you got to be hungry and have desire,” Pietersen said.

“And when you get out in the way he got out, I am afraid to say it’s sloppy. Today’s innings didn’t impress me at all. Because I want people in my dressing room that are more hungry than that.”

https://www.hindustantimes.com/cricket/india-vs-england-2nd-test-horrible-sloppy-what-was-he-even-doing-kevin-pietersen-shreyas-iyer-hunger-furious-rant-101706867523627.html

KP will never get another BCCI gig. But it's refreshing to hear some unbiased, blunt commentary in Indian games, KP says many things which we guys discuss day in and day out, unfortunately Indian commentators are either sold out or spineless. 

36 minutes ago, Gollum said:

KP will never get another BCCI gig. But it's refreshing to hear some unbiased, blunt commentary in Indian games, KP says many things which we guys discuss day in and day out, unfortunately Indian commentators are either sold out or spineless. 

they are both.