Bangalore Weather watch for Thursday game between SL & NZ

9 minutes ago, coffee_rules said:

It rains in Bangalore any time of the year. any time of the day, It has mood swings worse than a pregnant woman on meds.

That’s below the belt. Almost literally. 

TBH, I don’t think my mood swings were any worse during my pregnancy. It’s post partum that one is melancholic. Or at least I was. 

Thank you for this thread. I was thinking of starting a thread like this. I have been following Bangalore weather forecast closely. Rains are till Thursday with the rains stopping from Thursday evening around 6 pm. So that's enough time to get a 20-20 in. On Friday it's completely dry and cloudy therefore rains will start receding Thursday evening. So we will at worst get a shortened game

Edited by Reddysaab
6 hours ago, Mariyam said:

Why does Bangalore have rainy weather in November?

Most Bangaloreans I’ve come across are contrarians for the sake of it. Looks like the city has taken to its inhabitants’ character.

Because it falls in the path of north-east monsoons..  

Contrarian ?

7 hours ago, coffee_rules said:

Regarding OP, it is all moot, becayse Pak will lose to Eng anyway and NZ will go ahead.

If NZ - SL washout and Pakistan lose to England then Afghanistan have real chance .they just need to bat first against South Africa and post 250 runs .

Edited by test fan