The Wankhede potential issue

7 hours ago, rangeelaraja said:

PLEASE CORRECT ME IF I AM WRONG HERE:

Have you ever noted Rohit Sharma viewing the toss result to verify what the match referee is saying ?

The dumb ass ALWAYS tosses the coin 2 meters away from where he is standing, the match referee bends down to see, which side the coin flipped.

NOBODY but the match referee seems to bend down to actually see what the toss reads.

Given how much we are hated in world cricket, will you be surprised if a rogue match referee, awards the toss to anyone who plays India in the semis and or finals.

Why do you think India for the last several years has lost most if not all crucial knockout game tosses.

The least that Rohit Sharma can do is verify himself what the toss is or atleast somebody from the broadcast team should pan the camera down to validate what the match referee is saying.

I feel almost 100 % sure we will lose the toss at Wankhede / Eden Gardens.

man i dont know what's happened to you, but the better India does the more scared and anxious you are getting.

14 hours ago, rangeelaraja said:

PLEASE CORRECT ME IF I AM WRONG HERE:

Have you ever noted Rohit Sharma viewing the toss result to verify what the match referee is saying ?

The dumb ass ALWAYS tosses the coin 2 meters away from where he is standing, the match referee bends down to see, which side the coin flipped.

NOBODY but the match referee seems to bend down to actually see what the toss reads.

Given how much we are hated in world cricket, will you be surprised if a rogue match referee, awards the toss to anyone who plays India in the semis and or finals.

Why do you think India for the last several years has lost most if not all crucial knockout game tosses.

The least that Rohit Sharma can do is verify himself what the toss is or atleast somebody from the broadcast team should pan the camera down to validate what the match referee is saying.

I feel almost 100 % sure we will lose the toss at Wankhede / Eden Gardens.

toss is pure luck. In the 8-0 record against pak, india won 80 % of the tosses including 1996 QF, 2011 SF