India news outlets: Ashwin in, Siraj out ?

9 minutes ago, rangeelaraja said:

What does Siraj bring to the table that Bumrah/Shami don't ? 

Siraj leaks runs all over the place , drops catches, fields like a school boy and can't bat. 

If our bowling gets off to a disastrous start....you will know who was the culprit. 

Ashwin fields like a grandpa too. Siraj can open the bowling and bowl at death and lets us use shami in his best phase between 10-40. And last time we played at Ahmedabad Siraj got two top order wickets 

1 minute ago, urbestfriend said:

Purely by the team balance : Siraj

But then today is big game, a nervous siraj might lose the game for us like a nervous Zaheer. So if TM goes ahead with Ashwin, I'll back them

Whichever XI is selected, we'll back our guys wholeheartedly. Player X vs player Y bakchodi, we can have some other day, not an important day like today. 

1 hour ago, Norman said:

Yeah I don't think this is just a smokescreen now especially after looking at the playing surface for today. It looked extremely dry and flaky... Ashwin will and should definitely come in for Siraj.

They were showing it on Star Sports live yesterday and although I am no expert, but it was shockingly dry. Almost like a day 4 pitch. Unless there is a heavy dew factor, Ashwin can definitely play.

Edited by Number

Looking at pitch i think ashwin should and will play. Don't know who sadly gets dropped. Btw i was reading stats where maxwell, head & marsh were on top of list for boundary/ball ratio so all you got do against them is not give boundary and they will try reverse sweep or other shots which should bring wicket.