Arjun tendulkar in MI line up in IPL?

Chaos

9 minutes ago, cricketfan28 said:

do you think he can improve and make it to indian team ?

you have better chance to make it to indian side. Work hard and do completely opposite of what our snail bowlers are doing. When pressure adds up, tell captain rohit that u need to ooosah and do yoga instead of loosing match! 

Edited by Chaos

He's not a bad player. He gets a negative flack because people pin any of his success on presumptive nepotism. 

He's not fit for Indian cricket team (at least not yet). However, he has quite good potential for the IPL. Left Arm, long, fit medium pace bowler can provide some meaningful impact in the short format. He'd do better if he wasn't a mental midget. Once he gets hit a few times, he loses his composure.

H is not there yet but he possesses some rare skills which india team needed.  Left arm medium fast and left handed batsman.  It feels like that somehow sachin tendulkar had modified Arjun to be left arm. As he knows that there no left handed pace all rounder.  It is all depends on how he is developing now onwards.  MI will defenenetly help him to sone extend and he is 24 year old. He can still develop and become better until 26.  He can still play best years of his athletic life for team india. 

it all depends how he develops now. Good luck to him and hope to see him performing better.  

I see nothing wrong in Him playing IPL.

If he manages to perform well and improve his skills, why not. Not like we have lots of All rounders running around knocking down doors for Indian team. Specially seam bowling all-rounders. 

No point hating him because of his last name and because he is not as good as Sachin. No one is as good as Sachin Tendulkar. 

20 hours ago, mani sha said:

He bats well . Likely will increase his pace . Watch out as he has discipline of his father and brains of his mom a doctor . He is also v tall and well built . Think he will clock 135-140 this IPL 

He is 25 perc brit. Unlike Sam curran who is 100 perc zimbabwean. His grand mum ie Anjalis mother is British.. kuch to gene ka utilisation karo 

13 hours ago, wanted_desi said:

Low key was hoping MI to drop him. They have been pissing everyone lately: Rohit, Jasprit and was hoping Sachin to be included in the list. 

Not even ambani has ballz to piss god off. 1.4 billion people wrath on a company… phew

On 11/30/2023 at 8:38 AM, Nash said:

I am good with it until he is not near Indian national team.  Keep it with MI and keep playing every match.  Let them have this burden. Don’t push him to Indian team please. 

Is he even a regular in Goa team ? Unfortunately for him, he isnt getting into India A let alone main team. I am sure even Sachin would have been embarrassed by watching the exchange between Mi and some other team during Arjuns IPL auction.   

1 hour ago, jf1gp_1 said:

Is he even a regular in Goa team ? Unfortunately for him, he isnt getting into India A let alone main team. I am sure even Sachin would have been embarrassed by watching the exchange between Mi and some other team during Arjuns IPL auction.   

He is playing regularly for Goa...has been a decent player for them, not outstanding but not total failure as well.

I think he is a good utility player for domestics, Rishi Dhawan type. 

Edited by singhvivek141
5 hours ago, singhvivek141 said:

He is playing regularly for Goa...has been a decent player for them, not outstanding but not total failure as well.

I think he is a good utility player for domestics, Rishi Dhawan type. 

Now if he is regular then with a little luck might get a game in those series where top players dont go. Maybe like a Zim or Holland kind of series. If i remember correctly Rohan Gavaskar had a 50 against Zim. 

On 11/30/2023 at 8:29 AM, Chaos said:

How much is he getting paid?. He is surely running on back on sachin’s name, even ambanis cant say no. 

How the * is this guy getting paid?

World Cup 2023: Hardik Pandya's Viral Coconut Water Photo Sparks Memes Fest

Plays one fluke innings at best in an ICC tournament then lucks out & gets "injured" & acts like a superstar, leaving his team completely unbalanced towards the business end. This was in the SF at Wankhede of course, where he was almost acting like we'd already won the world cup?

Not sure if that's sarcasm or not but the Ambanis don't give a * about SRT or BCCI, when it comes to money matters they are as ruthless as Leo in Wolf of Wall Street :om: