Secular Liberal Progressive meltdown

coffee_rules

1 hour ago, ash said:

Apparently the Govt has given 100cr for just the inauguration, so when they spend the same amount for a Church or a Mosque Inauguration then Ambedkarites will fight.

The video has subtitles btw. 

Ask mosque and church to pay taxes like temples than we will think about it. Now say

Jai Shri Ram!!.

Jai Modi ji!!

16 minutes ago, raki05 said:

Ask mosque and church to pay taxes like temples than we will think about it. Now say

Jai Shri Ram!!.

Jai Modi ji!!

I totally forgot about the taxes.  The TN HR&CE ministry collects all temple Hundi money and charges administrative charges and salaries to the support staff, pays pittance to priests, discourages money to be given to priests directly and also diverts the funds collected in temple hundi to development of mosques and churches. Harami chors of the worst kind.  Same with Devosam board in Kerala and Mujarayee dept of Karnataka. 

2 hours ago, ash said:

Apparently the Govt has given 100cr for just the inauguration, so when they spend the same amount for a Church or a Mosque Inauguration then Ambedkarites will fight.

What about 1000s of crores collected in taxes every year, which provide salaries and funds to mullah and pastors. For Ram Mandir people itself has contributed 1000s of crores, government spending 100 crores out of sarkari khazana is just a pittance in front of how much they collect from temples. I think now that ram mandir is built its high time we should start taxing these rice bag converts to participate in any social discussion on ICF :hysterical:

Edited by raki05

7 hours ago, coffee_rules said:

I totally forgot about the taxes.  The TN HR&CE ministry collects all temple Hundi money and charges administrative charges and salaries to the support staff, pays pittance to priests, discourages money to be given to priests directly and also diverts the funds collected in temple hundi to development of mosques and churches. Harami chors of the worst kind.  Same with Devosam board in Kerala and Mujarayee dept of Karnataka. 

The priests in TN request ppl not to put money on the aarti plate they use. Although people give the priests tips - apparently there are CCTV cameras installed which are used to take away the money ppl give the priests. Hundi money also doesn't go to the temple. 

13 hours ago, ash said:

They spend lots more via Haj subsidy. They even build Haj houses in all major cities, Mamata and AAP recently constructed 2 new Haj houses in Kolkata/Delhi, each cost the exchequer ₹ 100 crores (approx).

Edited by Gollum

9 hours ago, raki05 said:

What about 1000s of crores collected in taxes every year, which provide salaries and funds to mullah and pastors. For Ram Mandir people itself has contributed 1000s of crores, government spending 100 crores out of sarkari khazana is just a pittance in front of how much they collect from temples. I think now that ram mandir is built its high time we should start taxing these rice bag converts to participate in any social discussion on ICF :hysterical:

10 hours ago, coffee_rules said:

Here in Karnataka, Muzrai department money is diverted to maintain mosques, and pay salaries to imams and padris. 

Back when I was in Bengal, same scam. And purohits would get paid ₹2000 per month, mullahs would get multiple times more. Why? Because any change in status quo was met with street violence, show of power....that's why CPM lost favor in later part of 2000s. Shahi Imam of Tipu Sultan Mosque, Barkati ran used to have red beacon in his car and was the second most powerful man in that state. 

Why do libbus lie so much? 

3 hours ago, bharathh said:

The priests in TN request ppl not to put money on the aarti plate they use. Although people give the priests tips - apparently there are CCTV cameras installed which are used to take away the money ppl give the priests. Hundi money also doesn't go to the temple. 

Bloddy neech Stalins…. Bc aarti ka paisa bhi nahi chortey worst than local uthaigiras.

1 hour ago, Gollum said:

They spend lots more via Haj subsidy. They even build Haj houses in all major cities, Mamata and AAP recently constructed 2 new Haj houses in Kolkata/Delhi, each cost the exchequer ₹ 100 crores.

people like @ash will never acknowledge

2 hours ago, Gollum said:

Here in Karnataka, Muzrai department money is diverted to maintain mosques, and pay salaries to imams and padris. 

Back when I was in Bengal, same scam. And purohits would get paid ₹2000 per month, mullahs would get multiple times more. Why? Because any change in status quo was met with street violence, show of power....that's why CPM lost favor in later part of 2000s. Shahi Imam of Tipu Sultan Mosque, Barkati ran used to have red beacon in his car and was the second most powerful man in that state. 

Why do libbus lie so much? 

From last 10 years, I have stopped putting money into hundi in big temples ... directly give it to Priest as much as possible.  

People in TN can donate perishables like fruits & flowers to priests if the govt steals money even from the aarti plate. Maybe sponsor the education / music or dance classes for the kids.  

Edited by diga

1 hour ago, diga said:

From last 10 years, I have stopped putting money into hundi in big temples ... directly give it to Priest as much as possible.  

People in TN can donate perishables like fruits & flowers to priests if the govt steals money even from the aarti plate. Maybe sponsor the education / music or dance classes for the kids.  

Congress ke karname. The Mrai dept has asked this priest to return back 10 years of salary as the income from the Temple is dwindling! 

Edited by coffee_rules

16 minutes ago, coffee_rules said:

Congress ke karname. The Mrai dept has asked this priest to return back 10 years of salary as the income from the Temple is dwindling! 

I can tell from my own experience that life was tough as the son of a lowly priest and if not for IT,  would probably be in the same position.

Galti se sach bol diya. Kayar ko kaffir bol diya

Edited by coffee_rules

1 hour ago, coffee_rules said:

Galti se sach bol diya. Kayar ko kaffir bol diya

Mamata did her masters in Islamic history ... classic stockholm syndrome

1 hour ago, Haarkarjeetgaye said:

that has nothing to do with India being secular.

It has if you take that statement at face value. What did Congress do to stop riots against Brahmins post Gandhi's assassination? India's "secularism" has always been subject to the whims & fancies of the ruling party & as far as I'm concerned BJP has been no more/less secular than probably the best of Congress in the past!

12 minutes ago, R!TTER said:

It has if you take that statement at face value. What did Congress do to stop riots against Brahmins post Gandhi's assassination? India's "secularism" has always been subject to the whims & fancies of the ruling party & as far as I'm concerned BJP has been no more/less secular than probably the best of Congress in the past!

go by the constitution. we do not ask elected members to testify to a particular religious philosophy.

On 1/23/2024 at 1:44 AM, Haarkarjeetgaye said:

Peacefuls - India is no more secular.

Bharatiya - Nothing like that but your can contribute to increasing Indian secularism by allowing Jai Shri Ram  in your places of worship. That will give a great message of secularism.

Peacefuls - blah blah blah...

Let me put simple fact.

Hinduism did not needed modern Democracy to do humane things in past when rest of world was wiping out civilisations and commiting mass genocide, It didnt needed UN or Human rights charter to accept those people in Bharat,  affected by Islam or Christinaty and let them preserve their way of life and worship even thosand years back when India would have been more Hindu then today.

Contrarily, Islam and Christinity did committed mass genocide and wiped out civilisations at their peak, even doing same today (Israel Middle East Pakistan Afghanistan). So arent we working against Secularims if we give free Space to these two religions unless we ban Conversion in India(I will say worl) in whatever way.

So to conclude, Secularism is flawed concept simply because it gives free space to certain religions who are inherently non Secular

Edited by mishra