Imran Khan beat the establishment by an inning .

First class

2 hours ago, BacktoCricaddict said:

Everyone hates the Establishment (whatever that is) because they want to become the establishment and then they love the establishment.

Ishtiaq Ahmed calls Pakistan a Garrison State in his book with proofs , evidence and facts that Pakistani army has a State to service.

Difficult task for army was arresting Dimmy, Now its done, PTI guys are just social media keyboard warriors. 

Edited by mishra

1 hour ago, mishra said:

Ishtiaq Ahmed calls Pakistan a Garrison State in his book with proofs , evidence and facts that Pakistani army has a State to service.

Difficult task for army was arresting Dimmy, Now its done, PTI guys are just social media keyboard warriors. 

You guys need to open your heat and mind, seriously. Never happy with any positive development in Pakistan . Do you have any idea how many people got killed and how many ( almost 15000 ) are still in jail in this struggle against the army. Others came out to vote for PTI against all odds and you're mentioning them keyboard warriors. 

Edited by First class

3 hours ago, First class said:

You guys need to open your heat and mind, seriously. Never happy with any positive development in Pakistan . Do you have any idea how many people got killed and how many ( almost 15000 ) are still in jail in this struggle against the army. Others came out to vote for PTI against all odds and you're mentioning them keyboard warriors. 

It's certainly a positive development. But it means nothing. Resolve of the army will be further strengthened. Will people revolt against the army ? 

I don't know about Kaali daal and he may as well end up taking his last breath in the confines of a prison (which is sad btw) but it's funny to see the Paxtani awaam finally waking up and beginning to take a stance against their chewtiya military establishment. 

They always blindly trusted their military and it's blatant lies for much of 75 years but now "Never won a war , never lost an election" is getting quoted everywhere on Paxtani SM spaces..

1 hour ago, Norman said:

I don't know about Kaali daal and he may as well end up taking his last breath in the confines of a prison (which is sad btw) but it's funny to see the Paxtani awaam finally waking up and beginning to take a stance against their chewtiya military establishment. 

They always blindly trusted their military and it's blatant lies for much of 75 years but now "Never won a war , never lost an election" is getting quoted everywhere on Paxtani SM spaces..

Pakistanis never won against army until now because they never had a leader like IK. All the previous political "leaders"  could not stand the pressure and were quick to make some kind of deal with army including Sharif and Zardari. This is the first time they have a leader who will not give up and will never make a deal . 

Subcontinent has seen many hugely popular leaders at their time, but never had the popularity what IK is enjoying now-a-days , that too when he is behind bar. There has been so much crackdown on his party leaders and supporters, including judiciary and journalists. Can you believe you cannot call Ik by his name on TV.  I'm being realistic, only time will tell if IK will be able to turn the tide or not, but I have my reasons to be hopeful. 

35 minutes ago, First class said:

New York Times

Shocking Opposition Victory Throws Pakistan Into Chaos

https://www.nytimes.com/2024/02/10/world/asia/pakistan-election-imran-kahn.html

But Imran still doesn't have majority, right ?

PTI is single largest party but that means zilch if opposite numbers will join hands together and make an alliance, that's what happens in a democracy where there is a hung parliament.

Not to mention that the Army dislike Imran, since he is jail, they might encourage his "independent" winners to jump to other side of the fence.

11 hours ago, First class said:

Compare Erdogans supporter protesting in Turkey with Imran protesters in Pakistan. They won because they showed intent. Imran supporters lack similar intent and resolve.

PtI guys just parroting previous stand of establishment  that PML Noon guys are Chor and are expecting establishment to support this line. Thats the reason why u lack intent or resolve because u want establishment on ur side

Edited by mishra

7 hours ago, First class said:

Pakistanis never won against army until now because they never had a leader like IK. All the previous political "leaders"  could not stand the pressure and were quick to make some kind of deal with army including Sharif and Zardari. This is the first time they have a leader who will not give up and will never make a deal . 

Subcontinent has seen many hugely popular leaders at their time, but never had the popularity what IK is enjoying now-a-days , that too when he is behind bar. There has been so much crackdown on his party leaders and supporters, including judiciary and journalists. Can you believe you cannot call Ik by his name on TV.  I'm being realistic, only time will tell if IK will be able to turn the tide or not, but I have my reasons to be hopeful. 

Lmao. Subcontinent bada nikal ke aata hai. 

On 2/11/2024 at 9:41 AM, First class said:

Not a fan of IK but props to him for putting his life on the line taking on the military. He could have retreated to a comfortable life in exile like Bhutto, Sharif, Musharraf etc but he has stubbornly stayed behind with an anti military tirade. Would have been nice if he had got a clear mandate but I guess it is a monumental achievement to even get this  far given the circumstances. 

Imran khan erred by showing soft support for russia. The west wanted him out and that was that. The army did not want to ruffle feathers in order to secure a deal with the imf.

I think he saw that modi was playing both sides of the fence but did not realise that modi had built up fiscal strength to resist western pressure.

Taking a trip to russia during the ukrains conflict was poor tactical planning.

6 hours ago, G_B_ said:

Imran khan erred by showing soft support for russia. The west wanted him out and that was that. The army did not want to ruffle feathers in order to secure a deal with the imf.

I think he saw that modi was playing both sides of the fence but did not realise that modi had built up fiscal strength to resist western pressure.

Taking a trip to russia during the ukrains conflict was poor tactical planning.

Ya but to what end ? Pakistan will have sharif who is corrupt will auction of Pakistan and china will build a military base near gwadar port. They already sold pok to them. The only resistance china has is baloachistan 

The people in Pakistan aren't ready for democracy. Democracy doesn't mean being deluded by idiots like Imran time and time again. It's about the ability to choose correctly when the time comes as to who's best suited to lead the country. 

Going to Jhumla's etc etc and agitating are all well and good. But nothing really changes because

a) the voters aren't mature enough to choose better leaders

B) Pakistan leaders are **** and that includes Im the Dim as well

C) the "establishment" won't allow 

Mashallah , that's a lot of barriers to overcome before Pakistan chooses its leaders wisely. 

32 minutes ago, bsriharsha said:

The people in Pakistan aren't ready for democracy. Democracy doesn't mean being deluded by idiots like Imran time and time again. It's about the ability to choose correctly when the time comes as to who's best suited to lead the country. 

Going to Jhumla's etc etc and agitating are all well and good. But nothing really changes because

a) the voters aren't mature enough to choose better leaders

B) Pakistan leaders are **** and that includes Im the Dim as well

C) the "establishment" won't allow 

Mashallah , that's a lot of barriers to overcome before Pakistan chooses its leaders wisely. 

Never expected anything good about Pakistani people from you , but at least in this elections they have proved they are very smart, voted for the right person against all odds and rejected army by a vast majority .