On 2/10/2024 at 5:50 AM, Frustrated said:

He can't be worse than Gutkesh Panwaala Kumar.   The way Gutkesh was celebrating the dismissal of Eng's no.11 batter Bashir was truly hillarious.  Never seen anyone displaying this much of energy level after dismissing a tailender batting on his debut.   

yea i noticed that too…that celebration when people like kohli got to his 50th odi 100. Heck it was like gutkesh won us the finals against aussies in world cup. Maybe if we named it manikchand cup he would have taken us through!

1 hour ago, putrevus said:

But where are out and out fast bowlers.

Tyagi and Umran aside where are out and out fast bowlerd for now and future.Do we have any in pipeline.

Express Bowlers : Umran (24), Tyagi (23), Mayank (22)

Fast bowlers : Sen (27), Rana (22), Hangargekar (21)

Fast Medium : Akashdeep (27), Himanshu Chauhan (20), Sushant (23), Yudhvir (26), Gurnoor (24), Simarjeet (26), Prithviraj (25), Eden Apple (19)

Had Mayank & Rana weren't injured. I think one of the two would have played regularly for Delhi.

Umran is literally playing on dead pitches or on grounds where due to Fog the matches are unplayable. The one match where conditions favourable for fast bowlers, Umran was benched.

Tyagi is being benched for mediocres like Rajpoot, Yash & Aaqib who have taken

12 wickets in 6 games

6 wickets in 3 games &

10 wickets in 3 games respectively 

35 minutes ago, singhvivek141 said:

Fast Medium : Akashdeep (27), Himanshu Chauhan (20), Sushant (23), Yudhvir (26), Gurnoor (24), Simarjeet (26), Prithviraj (25), Eden Apple (19)

Had Mayank & Rana weren't injured. I think one of the two would have played regularly for Delhi.

Umran is literally playing on dead pitches or on grounds where due to Fog the matches are unplayable. The one match where conditions favourable for fast bowlers, Umran was benched.

12 wickets in 6 games

6 wickets in 3 games &

Why is Tyagi getting benched, is he injured or wayward .I see he played one Ranji match in January but did not play their latest match.

6 hours ago, singhvivek141 said:

12 wickets in 6 games

6 wickets in 3 games &

what happened to the apple in Eden? got eaten by someone?

13 hours ago, singhvivek141 said:

Nice list bro.

Mayank is 21 and Himanshu is 21 too.

Hangargekar is Fast-medium and not Fast yet. 

Edited by express bowling
7 minutes ago, express bowling said:

Yes.  But hasn't done much with the bat in senior cricket.

Its really sad that a player of his quality has not been included yet in the squad, I did follow him a bit in the u19 level. He looked to perform well too with both bat and ball.

Given the current uncles lockhold on positions in the team, I genuinely wonder if even SRT would have ever made his debut at 16 today in 2024.

2 minutes ago, tweaker said:

Akash Deep, 27, is likely to make his Test debut during fourth Test .

He is set to play in place of Jasprit Bumrah, who has been released for the game to manage his workload.

I wonder how likely it is. Dravid loves Mukesh Coomer

Akash Deep bowls a great delivery to dislodge the stumps of Zak Crawley but it ends up to be a NO BALL! Pitches the ball up on the off stump line and gets the ball to nip back in sharply. Zak Crawley gets caught on the crease and the ball zips into the off stump and it flies away. Zak Crawley starts walking back but the third umpire confirms that it is a NO BALL!

Akash Deep to Ben Duckett, OUT! CAUGHT BEHIND! Akash Deep gets his first TEST wicket and it's the dangerous Ben Duckett walking off! Pitches the ball on the good length on top of the off stump line and gets the ball to zip away after pitching. Ben Duckett, who is stuck on the crease throws his hands at the ball with no foot moment. The ball kisses the outside edge of the bat and goes back to Dhruv Jurel who takes an easy catch to give India the much needed breakthrough.