Ajit Agarkar one-man army behind Dhruv Jurel and Devdutt Padikkal's selections; will have last word in T20 WC squad

7 minutes ago, Suhaan said:

Most of the recently retired young Indian cricketers are also hopeless

I have seen them talking about building innings in t20s

They say take 8-10 deliveries :wp23:to set your eye in, irrespective of the number you come in,stone age mentality 

Sir Aggy was decent. Harsha is all about using adjectives randomly to describe random events.  I still can't get over his horrible commentary for Bumrah's killer yorker "What a ball, What a bowler" 

17 hours ago, Suhaan said:

People call Pandya fraud but this guy Irsha Bhogle is biggest fraud he has been fooling viewers ,ex cricketers,admins,current cricketers and many others by his stupid metaphors, homonyms,smiles etc and zero knowledge about cricket

Infact the bufoons invite this fraud to comment on cricket and technicalities of the game,he talks about how one should bat,keep,field and bowl fast and spin,just see the audacity to fool around with so much guts 

BCCI must call pest control first to weed out this leech from comm box

Pest control lmfao

On 3/16/2024 at 4:13 PM, jf1gp_1 said:

Should have moved forward with Burmah. Should have done what he did in test, throw in a young team lets see how they perform. Rohit, Virat aren't winning us anything.  

Bumrah is a total dunce as captain. No thanks. Please no

Anyone else. Not jaddu or ash. They don't play all games. I would have gone with pant if not for injury. Now, probably jaiswal tbh

22 hours ago, vvvslaxman said:

Sir Aggy was decent. Harsha is all about using adjectives randomly to describe random events.  I still can't get over his horrible commentary for Bumrah's killer yorker "What a ball, What a bowler" 

DK is good as well, if he is not being biased to his "friends".

I think he will be a better commentator once his friends retire.

Ashwin has good brain, GG is also good though he is often too blunt in his opinion which is 180 degree opposite of how our commies talk about our current players.

Manjrekar at times sounds tolerable, but sometime he just go to another extreme which is unbearable.

1 hour ago, singhvivek141 said:

Ashwin has good brain, GG is also good though he is often too blunt in his opinion which is 180 degree opposite of how our commies talk about our current players.

Manjrekar at times sounds tolerable, but sometime he just go to another extreme which is unbearable.

I like DK except when he talks about Kohli. That is when he loses it. He goes into full fan boy mode. Otherwise he shares some interesting observations, patterns which is kind of unique. Even SKY cricket loves his analysis of patterns. You need to bring something unique to the table.  

1 hour ago, singhvivek141 said:

Manjrekar is beyond hopeless because he started exhibiting a pattern some 15 year back where he would pick a topic and he would talk about it for the rest of the commentaary over and over and over until you grow  tired. Sadly he still has the same habit.

On 3/17/2024 at 10:15 PM, Suhaan said:

Harsha has no knowledge about even his fellow state mate Bharat

He was boozing and saying Bharat kept like a hawk up until Jurel entered the chat

You should see what he charges for speaking engagements. Truly laughing all the way to the bank. He's who we all wish we were tbh as casual cricket observers. 

1 hour ago, rollingstoned said:

You should see what he charges for speaking engagements. Truly laughing all the way to the bank. He's who we all wish we were tbh as casual cricket observers. 

People actually pay good money to hear Borefest Bhogle open his mouth? :shocked:

14 hours ago, SweetPlace9099 said:

Me thinks without Agarkar, we might not have won the Eng series. Dravid and TM would have looked at Pujara, Rahane, Bharat, Axar, Vihari, Iyer without rotating any of them because of lack of knowledge about domestic cricket and misguided faith. If they are constantly given chances to fail, ttfs and experienced hands will come good. Sarfaraz should have played the Aus series instead of giving Sky an undeserved chance.

Word for word you copy pasted what I wrote earlier in this thread. Is this a bot?