Wc 11

Chaos

I don't think Kohli Or Gill will be made to below 3 and since Jaiswal is not among runs the top 4 would be Gill, Rohit, Kohli and SKY. 

Rahul will be our keeper bat at 5. There's a chance that Pant might pip him though. Pandya will be seen as a batting all rounder and will bat at 6 followed by Rinku at 7 & Jaddu at 8 preferring a long batting. 

The last three would be Kuldeep Bumrah and one among Mukesh/Siraj/Mayank. Mayank's chances are thin though as it's a world t20 they would prefer experience.

Kohli and Rinku will be expected to be our 6th bowling option.

I don't really expect this team to win the cup. I'll be surprised if they make it to the final. 

33 minutes ago, vvvslaxman said:

We know what the team composition will look like.  Everyone was hoping these two would just play world cup not world T20. Here we are.  Back to square one.

Selfish to the core. Not sure why they don't pull out. Does not harm them but helps India. Even they know they don't belong anymore.

Should have left after ODI world cup as you said.

If they cant leave out Rohit/Virat, they may at least leave out the rest of the gang - Pandu, Jaddu, Axar, KLR etc. Specially Pandya as we cant rely on him to bowl and his batting is the worst. I mean he is neither reliable for runs or strike rate. Not sure what Pandu is good for these days. Also leave out Pant at this stage. Siraj will not do anything either. Leave him.

Should get Gill, Jaiswal, Parag, Abhishek Sharma, Samson, Rinku, Dube in the squad. May be look into new entrants like Shashank Singh or Nitish Reddy. Along with this Mayank/Rana/Khaleel or any 3 good/newer faster bowlers should get in. Keep eye or other batters who can bowl like Tilak and Hooda. At least 2 of the top 7 batters need to bowl. Better if 3 of them can bowl. 

Then add in the usual suspects Rohit, Virat, SKY, Bumrah, Kuldeep to complete the 15/16 man squad. 

Edited by cricspirit

4 hours ago, Lone Wolf said:

No hope from these clowns...  Just win vs Pakistan & that would be face saving at least. 

Phattu BCCI and Pans don't Deserve a ICC trophy. 

Hoping Windies or Lankans channeling 2007 win this one. 

I hope we lose to Pakistan. That would be a wake up call to the BCCI, from the Indian public, and Indian media. 

10 hours ago, vvvslaxman said:

We know what the team composition will look like.  Everyone was hoping these two would just play world cup not world T20. Here we are.  Back to square one.

If we won the WC perhaps all the seniors would have opted out from WT20

Now their hunger is messing things up.

1 hour ago, Lord said:

If we won the WC perhaps all the seniors would have opted out from WT20

Now their hunger is messing things up.

Deep down i want to be surprised even by these oldies. But i am also practical having seen these bozos. All the other teams have to be significantly sub par in crucial matches for India to pull off a miracle.