12th Fail Movie

randomGuy

I got to watch it yesterday. I watch movies very rarely, watched this one as people were bugging me to watch it. (I am thankful now) ...it is a movie about a real life story of IPS Manoj Kumar Sharma who hails from Chambal (was notorious for dacoits). 

Available on hotstar. I will pitch it in 1 line - It is the sholey, 3 idiots, RRR in its category.

Ending is very emotional...all YouTube reactions have people crying in the end. Kudos to the director vidu vinod chopra and Vikram Massey lead actor ...

the movie also has a small role of this divyakirti guy whose views I don't like but his role is 1-2 mins...

Edited by randomGuy

28 minutes ago, randomGuy said:

I got to watch it yesterday. I watch movies very rarely, watched this one as people were bugging me to watch it. (I am thankful now) ...it is a movie about a real life story of IPS Manoj Kumar Sharma who hails from Chambal (was notorious for dacoits). 

Available on hotstar. I will pitch it in 1 line - It is the sholey, 3 idiots, RRR in its category.

Ending is very emotional...all YouTube reactions have people crying in the end. Kudos to the director vidu vinod chopra and Vikram Massey leader actor ...

the movie also has a small role of this divyakirti guy whose views I don't like but his role is 1-2 mins...

best bollywood movie i've ever seen.

Avoided it cos I don't like themes glorifying this UPSC/govt exam culture. Anyway our babudom is useless, IAS is archaic, and lakhs of promising youngsters waste their peak years trying to crack this exam, huge national drain IMO. 

8 minutes ago, Gollum said:

Avoided it cos I don't like themes glorifying this UPSC/govt exam culture. Anyway our babudom is useless, IAS is archaic, and lakhs of promising youngsters waste their peak years trying to crack this exam, huge national drain IMO. 

Yet, is the only way to break the class and zamindari feudal hegemony in rural India. They have to migrate out to cities for jobs or  education. Skills based industries are out of fashion and agriculture is dominated by rich  landowners  and arthiyas.