What song are you currently listening to ?

Rajiv

19 minutes ago, lamellavig said:

I just listened for first time, it is a good song. My favourite song is Moi, Lolita by Alizee Jacontey. It is an old song (2000) but it still remains gold.

Devin is amazing best country singer I have heard in some time. Don't know where he was just burst into the scene folks can't get enough of him.  Jon Pardi (heart ache on the dance floor) was the other.  I will check the one you listed. 

15 minutes ago, Jimmy Cliff said:

Indeed. And no one makes them better than the guy who directed this one. You seen Memories of Murder or The Host ? Both are top notch.

Memories of Murder is one of my all time favorite movies. Host was an entertaining movie too. Some more Korean movies that I like are I saw the Devil, The Wailing, Train To Busan, Chaser, The Man from Nowhere, Oldboy.

22 minutes ago, Mosher said:

Memories of Murder is one of my all time favorite movies. Host was an entertaining movie too. Some more Korean movies that I like are I saw the Devil, The Wailing, Train To Busan, Chaser, The Man from Nowhere, Oldboy.

Same here as you can see from my DP :nice:.  I like Oldboy, Chaser and Train to Busan as well. Need to check out The Wailing and The Man from Nowhere. My most awaited movie is Bong Joon-Ho's Parasite that is most probably coming out next year.